~CHAPTER SIX: Pt. One

Peter's eyes scrutinise the drawing pad in calloused in his hands adoringly. His eyes roam, capturing every single minute detail before him. Inside the silhouettes of a girl's face, held her captivating blue-green, ocean eyes.

Being entwined with reality, a duo sat on a boat in an ocean located in the girl eyes. The colors were vibrant, the art work adopted a realistic style.

"Tell me you did not draw this!" Peter, who is sitting beside me on my window sill, exclaims for the eemptieth time. He then looks at me quizzically, the culprit of the beautiful crime.

"Yes I did, How many times do I have to say it," I roll my eyes. at him, smiling shyly. I fiddle with the hem of the yellow blouse.

"You're really good at this!' He gushes. My drawing pad is in his hands under the adoring gaze of his azure colored eyes. For a second, a twinkle flashes past them, almost unnoticeable, almost.

"You can say that," I mutter as I bend my head down, letting my long thick locks fall over my face, concealing my flushed cheeks. Peter turns his head at my words, a confused look evident on his face.

When I turn my head to face him, our eyes meet. His blue irises piercing into my brown ones. I stare back defiantly, his gaze seem to permeate into mine. Its as if time stopped for a moment, as we try to decipher the expression in each other eyes.

"Dana?" Peter finally breaks the unnerving silence, his eyes not trailing away from mine.

"Mhm?"

"I don't see you around the neighborhood. You don't attend Harmony High do you?" He asks.

"Uh...no, "

"Okay, So what school do you attend?"

I wonder how I will answer that. I reluctantly shake my head at him. I've been home schooled for the past eighteen years. And crossing the four walls of this house is kinda abhorred for me. Why? I have no idea.

"No? I don't get?" Peter's asks confused, his eyebrows knotting.

I let out a long sigh, contemplating whether to tell him or not. It wouldn't really do any harm. I reason. "I'm home schooled, "

"T✍"

Another silence envelops them just as Peter nods understandably, but he still is astonished at why such a girl of Dana's age should be homeschooled, but that wasn't what intrigued him the most...
Why, for some reason, she never step foot out of her house? Well, If she had, he must've seen her somewhere since their house were less than a 100 feet apart. He wanted to inquire, but seeing it would be awkward, he paid heed to the silence.

Dana's mind drifts away from her current position as She thinks of what everyone would be doing at this time of the morning - Its just almost eight. Trey would be sleeping by now, Mandy would be trying to get him to wake up with no avail, he's a deep sleeper and an early riser. He's could be up by twelve, perhaps.

Her father had gone to work, her mother, probably the same. The maids would be scattered her and there with their respective duties. Brenda, as usual in the kitchen preparing breakfast. And Dana, at present, sitting on her windowsill with half stranger - friend, who saved her life the night before. Epic!?

Peter clears his throat suddenly, breaking Dana out of her thoughts. Dana turns swiftly to look at him, but Peters eyes are aimlessly on the tree before them.

"Uh...I've never really seen you out of your house before," He speaks up. Dana sweeps her eyes away and stares at her dangling feet, she doesn't react. Peter, panics, thinking he must've upset the girl in some way. He regrets mentioning it. But he wants to speak his mind, even if they just barely new each other.