15. Tear

Tear💧

"Are you ready Y/N?" Sarah asked looking at me with sympathetic eyes. I nodded at her holding the same cold expression on my face. It wasn't like I had a choice anyway. The only other option I have is to be abandoned and possibly even killed by my own father. Oh how perfect the world is. For the last seven days I was locked up in my room with limited food and water as he had said. I spent sleepless nights crying my eyes out till they ran out of tears. I cried for Lina, for my mother, for Taehyung and for myself till I realized there was no point in crying. It was my mistake to think that I could attain a happy and liberate life by stepping out of this prison. It was a treason I committed and I shall pay for it.

"The guests have already arrived. You father has ordered me to escort you to them" Sarah said calmly leading the way. It's funny how I had dreaded this day for so long but now I don't feel a fiber of fear in my body. I was gonna do what my mother did. Quitely go through this forced marriage and live the life of a literal slave. That's how the society works after all. Although I hadn't even met the man yet, I was sure there was no way I was gonna love him and give him my all. My heart had been taken away and broken by someone else already. I politely bowed forming a fake smile on my face as the two men eyed me from head to toe. Among them one looked young while the other was fairly old.

"Ahh Y/N you're finally here. Come take a seat" father instructed in one of the fakest loving voice I had ever heard. Without any obligations I sat in front of the two men who introduced themselves as Mr. Park Yongu and his son Mr. Park Suho. "Your daughter is indeed as beautiful as you said she was. Isn't it Suho?" Mr. Park directed his voice towards his son who looked at me with an evil and perverted smirk before saying "She is". I rolled my eyes at him being careful not to be caught. Throughout the rendezvous I caught him eyeing me multiple times playing with his lips. "So shall I consider our decision the final one?" Mr. Park asked and that's when I realized I wasn't paying attention at all. "Yes. The marriage will be held on September as planned"

I fiddled with my fingers, multiple thoughts running through my mind as the other continued to cheer and celebrate. "May I have a word with her if you allow me?" I heard Suho's voice breaking me from my daze. "Yes of course. She is all yours now" I let out an annoyed sigh as Suho led me into the backyard with my hand in his. "So Y/N,I heard you were into art" he stated looking directly at me as I tried my best to avoid his gaze. "Well I'm not that good but..." I stopped mid-sentence as he lightly grazed his fingers over the side of my face looking at me with the same perverted eyes. "You're a piece of art too..." he suddenly gripped my wrist tightly pulling me towards him "One that I'd love to work on".

His other arm wrapped around my waist trying to hold me steady as I placed my hands on his chest to push him off but my strength was nothing compared to his. "Don't try to resist" he growled against my neck "You'll soon be mine anyway". He pushed me backwards trapping me between his body and the wall and he forcefully placed multiple sloppy kisses on my neck. I opened my mouth to scream for help but he shut me up with his palm before slapping me across the face. "Don't you dare make a sound" with that he continued to kiss me down my chest leaving me helpless.

Suddenly a stone was thrown towards him hitting the back of his head making him turn around aggressively "Who was that?". A few moments of silence was spent before yet another, a larger stone hit his forehead. I took the opportunity to grab a wooden stick beside me and hit the back of his head with it making him fall unconscious on the ground. I sighed in relief looking up at the person who was now standing in front of me. "Jungkook?" I widened my eyes at him "I thought you had already left Daegu?"

"No, we managed to escape from your father's men but most of us are injured so we won't be able to leave very soon" he replied "We're hiding in a cave behind the mountains for now". I nodded at him in understanding "But why are you here?"

"I need you to come with me"

"But why?" I asked tilting my head to the side. "Because you and Taehyung need to talk things out" I frowned at his statement looking away from him "I'm not sure that's a good idea Jungkook"

"I know what you're thinking Y/N. You're probably hurt because of what Taehyung said the other day. But trust me, the man is head over heels for you. Heck he could kill for you if he had to"

"I have known Taehyung for 10 years now, and I have never seen him look so displeased. Not with you or your father, but with himself. He would never admit it but I could see the guilt and sorrow in his eyes when you were dragged away. He can barely even function without you. He spends hours crying alone"

"And frankly I'm not gonna let you marry this jerk" he said pointing at Suho's unconscious body "So if you're not coming with me, I'm gonna have to do it my way". Without even waiting for me to speak a word, he placed me over his shoulder running towards his horse as I squealed hitting his back repeatedly. And that's how I ended up riding the horse to the cave where they were currently hiding. The boys greeted me with warm smiles and hugs immediately washing my nervousness away. I was glad that despite my father's actions, they treated me with kindness and love. "He is inside" Jimin informed and I took in a deep breathe before walking in.

"What are you doing here?"