Chapter 1-Meet you

(Y/n will be used in this story so please feel free to read {your name} when reading this and enjoy this story time ^ω^)

It's a rainy day and you went to buy the tickets for one of BTS's show in your city, you are excited because it's your first show that you will see them,you became an army for only a few months and u didn't even realize that u would be addicted to them and their story.

Y/n-It's such a good day,even if it's raining,never felt more happy!-You say with a big smile-Can't even believe that in this exact moment they are somewhere in the city!

Even if you bought the ticket you were a little indecisive in the beginning but you thought better about going and realize that it would be a good choice because it would be the first time they would come to your city. So you bought it two days before the show and BTS was already in your city,making you feel even more happy.

Y/n remember that she needs to buy some things on the store so you decide to go shop.Getting there you pick the stuff that you need and go do the payment

Y/n-Good afternoon Miss Lucy- you say with your eyes shining

Miss Lucy is a Lady that knew you since you were really young, she helped you and your mum when you were young and she was the only in your side when your mum died,your dad left you two when you were a kid and you don't even remember him, you have been always a simple and strong person,you don't have much friends so because of that you started knowing BTS better,and started loving yourself more than ever

Miss Lucy-How are you Y/n? How have you been these days?

Y/n-I'm fine and you miss?

Miss Lucy- I'm okay ahah- she says smiling to you already seeing that she had other client right behind you- Y/n come to this side there's a client behind you!

Y/n- Oh I'm sorry ahah- you say laughing because you usually don't pay much attention at things behind you- Miss Lucy can you believe I finally bought the BTS tickets?

Miss Lucy-Oh so happy for you!

A phone starts ringing, it's the phone of the client behind you that you didn't even saw the face because you are speaking to Miss Lucy.The client picks up,he starts speaking, and little by little you realize that you have heard that voice before and he is speaking korean.You look back and see the eyes of Jimin,one of the members of BTS! When you see,you can't believe,making you looking more while he is speaking.You look to his perfect mouth while he is speaking through the phone and you start thinking why would him be here? But every time you think more and more and more... It totally makes sense! Miss Lucy's store is a small place where not many people come especially when it's a little late, and what place would be better for such a celebrity? Exactly!

Y/n-THIS STORE!- you say it out loud scaring Miss Lucy and Jimin that it's still on the phone- Omg I am sorry!- You say while Jimin starts laughing of you because your reaction was kinda cute-I am sorry
You start wanting to tell him how much you admire him and how much he and BTS helped you through hard times... But you decide to wait until he stops talking on the phone,to show some respect because you know that it wouldn't be nice if you interrupted his phone call.

While that,you keep talking to Miss Lucy{who's already attending Jimin},but always looking at Jimin, without him realizing. Jimin hang up the phone and he notice that you are looking at him and smile.You start blushing and forget how to speak {You are really weird in a good and funny way},Miss Lucy who understands that you are kinda shy talks to him

Miss Lucy-I am sorry for her - she says laughing and joking with you- I need to tell you that she is a big fan of you and BTS! When her mum died a couple of months ago, you all helped her... with your words and with your songs...She came here so happy with her ticket for your show- she says almost crying- She has been always pretty lonely but somehow you helped her,she will even go to the show alone!Hmm but what I want to tell you is that she is really happy now thanks to you...

You can't hold your tears,you start crying because it hurts a lot and somehow BTS helped you.Jimin starts to have tears in his eyes because he is a really touchy person, so he gave you a hug, and you can't even believe

Jimin-Thank you for everything,we really love to help and what I notice is that you didn't even interrupt me on the phone... and that's something rare... I want to say thank you!

Jimin for some reason looks at you differently,making you feel save and a feeling that you can't even describe

Jimin-Thank you for being strong! I purple... you-

He says blushing

You realize that you need to go work as fast as you can even if you don't want to,for your part-time job.

Y/n-Hmm Jimin I'm sorry I need to go I don't want to but... You really mean a lot to me thank you so much I will see you at the show! Hope you remember me forever!

You start running because of your work and because you are too shy to look at him again,but when u get out of the store you...

CONTINUE...

(Sorry for any mistakes:) hope u enjoyed)