Chapter 2-Phone Call

Chapter 2-Phone call

(Preview)
You start running because of your work and because you are too shy to look at him again,but when u get out of the store you...
hear someone calling you

(...)-Hey!!

You look back and it's Jimin... You stay shocked that Park Jimin is running after you

Y/n- hm?! Yes?

Jimin- I would like to... HAVE YOUR NUMBER-says in a big tone of voice- oh I'm sorry...

Y/n-Hm sure ...

You take a piece of paper from your notepad and   Starts writing you phone number. You finish and give him,making you blush even more.

Jimin-Thank you...

Y/n-Sorry have to go bye...

You start running one more time to work,while you are running you keep thinking how crazy your day was being so far,making you smile and laughing all the way to your job. You work on a cafe shop at night and you usually go back home at 1am.You finally start working,a lot of people could say it's boring but for you is actually good because you don't have much to do,working is actually a way to let your problems and stress behind,you don't think too much about that,it's thanks to your job that you can get out of house or if you didn't had it,you would just go to university and then come back,so because of that you decided to have a job.

Boss-Hi Y/n! You are kinda late right?

Y/n-Yes boss I'm sorry I had to run all the way until here I'm really sorry!-you say it with your head down

Boss-Hey! HEAD UP! Do not put your head down! It's okay being late sometimes! Do you think I have never been late in my life as well?

Your Boss is a men that is really respectful and a really realistic man,that's one of the reasons that you work here as well, because he always care about all the workers

Y/n-Yes boss-you put your head up again and give him a big smile

Boss-That's it...good...  So how was your day? You seemed really "head in the air" when usou walked in the door.

Y/n-Boss I had the best day of my life! I met one of my idols who helped me through the hardest times of my life! You remember when I told you about "BTS" right?

Boss-Hmm... yes I do! Feel happy for you!

Y/n- yeah...an..

Boss-Now go work ahaha!

Your Boss know that you would start talking a lot so he interrupted you as he always do or on that case you would be speaking for at least 15 minutes about nothing,once he had to hear you talking about a dog that was eating the ice cream of the owner for 10 minutes straight,that was the moment that he realized that he had to stop you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Y/n-Yes boss... ahah

You start working and making your delicious coffee that are the favorites of many frequent customers... and of course of your old boss... He just doesn't admit that your coffee is better than his.You work so much and with so much passion that you even forget about the day you had.
While the time is passing you don't even realize that is time to close the coffee shop and time to go home.You clean everything and close the coffee shop. It's cold so you decide to take an Uber. Your Uber comes and you go home safely.
When you get home you take a fast shower,a hot one because it's cold,you brush your teeth and hair and go to sleep.

The next day:

You wake up with your alarm thinking that you have to go to university,but you actually realize that is Saturday,a day that you like to take care of yourself and sing a little bit...(especially BTS songs) ahah just saying... Just like any other girl would do,you start faking that you are a superstar and you are doing your interview with vogue explain all your morning routine and stuffs like that (ahaha we need to admit right?)
Y/n(to the mirror)- Hi everyone it's me Y/n! How are u guys? Haha ! Hahaha

You are a person who laughs at your own jokes because sometimes you have no one in your side so you decide to spend time with yourself. While you are taking care of ur skin,you decide to put one of your favorite BTS songs "We are bulletproof:The Eternal" one that makes you cry as well... You finish everything and decide to go out and buy some BTS's Merch. For some reason you feel like you should dress something cute and nice,so you choose a good outfit.

(Choose your outfit)

It's time to go,once again you take an Uber to the center of your city

Y/n-Thank you sir- you say to the Uber driver

Driver-You welcome lady have a good day!

Y/n-you too sir!

You get out of the car and you start looking for good stores,you will go to BTS store later...

30 minutes later

You didn't found much things that you liked,only a pairs of shoes and a shirt that is really delicate... You start thinking to yourself

Y/n-Hmmm... There are not many things in this store... maybe I should go already to...

Your phone starts ringing and the number that is calling you is not on your contact list. You pick up

Y/n-Hello?

(...)-humm...

Y/n-Hello? Who is this?

(...)-Hi it's me...

You start freezing because...

(...)-It's Jimin...

No words needed...

CONTINUE...