Chapter 10- See you

(Their week)
Jimin came to Y/n's city by an airplane ✈️ going directly to her house to make her a surprise.Jimin cake one day earlier so he wants to make her a surprise.

(Y/n's POV)
Someone is knocking the door ? Who would be? I am not waiting anyone...
I open the door and it's...

-JIMIN!

I said out louder, he just laughs of me and gives me a hug... I actually missed this hug...
(End of Y/N's POV)

They keep hugging for some minutes then they went to a small cafe shop next to her house.They talk and decide where he wants to visit and where Y/n says it's cool to visit. Both agree going this night.They come home and Y/n finishes packing her things and then huh... really long way. Jimin reserves a car to drive during the trip so they go with it.

 Jimin reserves a car to drive during the trip so they go with it

They went during the days on a lot of places. They are enjoying so much, they both stayed on different hotel rooms. But something on the last day came out...

*knocks the door*
-Hmm Im sorry Mr.Park Jimin but a mistake happened and unfortunately this room was already occupied by this couple...

-Hmm... U sure? The man said this room was free...

-Actually he is new here so he probably checked wrong ... I'm so sorry in the name of the whole hotel.The boss will speak to him.

-No it's okay! Do you have any other room free?

-Actually no I am really sorry... We can...

-No it's okay, my friend is here too so I can probably stay in her room for tonight... thank u (he grabs his things and go to Yn's room)

(Y/n's POV)
Someone is knocking my door as always have no idea who is it... I open the door and jimin is with his things on his hands.

-What happened?
(End of Y/n's POV)

Jimin tells her everything and Y/n tells him to come in.

- You can sleep in the bed Jimin! It's really bad what happened..
- No it's okay you can sleep on the bed pls... I didn't want to bother u but they have no rooms left
- Hmm u sure? I mean we can divide !
- Hmm?😳 u sure?
- Hmm... if u don't mind ofc!

They keep talking and it's time to sleep they both go to bed, but both can't sleep bcuz they are worrying about each other.

(Jimin's POV)
There is she... right in my side... she's pretty... really pretty... I even forget sometimes that she is an army... she is really special... the way she treats me is 🤗 how can she be so perfect?! She's awake? (I turn my head to the other side) hope she didn't see me staring at her... (I look back again) she's looking at me with that pretty eyes I can't deny she is stunning and her personality makes everything better...
(End of Jimin's POV)

(Y/n's POV)
He is looking at me with that puppy face ... making me feel so secured and feeling like everything is gonna be okay... how can he does that to me?
(I sit in the bed and notice he did the same thing)
(End of Y/n's POV)