Chapter 6-The room

(Preview)
Jimin-Y/n?!!

There she was stunning as always,somehow Jimin felt something in his heart, making it start beating faster than he ever felt. Jimin was confused about what was happening...
(End of Jimin's POV)

(Y/n's POV)
He looked at me shocked but keeps dancing... I don't know either why Am I here... I was actually not coming but... yess I needed to... I felt that way...
(End of Y/n's POV)

Jimin keeps dancing and singing while Y/n is singing together with all the rest of the army from her city. Somehow both of them feels more comfortable staring at each other during the show. The show is ending with the last song and for the last song they choose "I need you". While the BTS members are all singing 🎤 Jimin always stays in the side where Y/n is. (remember Y/n bought a ticket from the front line,being easier for BTS to see her pretty well).

The show ends and Jimin before he gets out of the stage he asks one of the securities mens to pick Y/n's from where she is

The show ends and Jimin before he gets out of the stage he asks one of the securities mens to pick Y/n's from where she is. Y/n talks to the security and follows him. They put y/n on a little room where there's a sofa and some water on a table. Y/n waits for 10 minutes.

(Jimin's POV)
I hurry up and go take a lil shower because I am all sweaty,finish and put a simple outfit the most fast I can, and let's not forget the perfume...I run until the room where Y/n is ... I need to tell her something... ask her something before I go...

 ask her something before I go

(End of Jimin's POV)

Jimin goes right straight to the room. Seeing Y/n there on the sofa.

-Hi... how are you?- said Y/n

-Fi—fi-ne... fine... and how about you?

Jimin is kinda nervous because he really wants to ask her something.

-ye...

-I need to ask you something serious... I know maybe you are not feeling the same but I can't STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU...

Jimin says in a louder and cute tone making Y/n blushing.

-what? -jimin asks

-ahah it's just... to funny... and unbelievable... that you are telling me that ... ahah

Y/n keeps laughing.

-why you say that?

-Because no one ever told me that... I actually never dated someone before ahahah...

Y/n says it tearing.Jimin sits next to her giving her a comfy hug.

(Y/n's POV)
This is probably one of the bests hugs or the BEST that someone ever gave me ☺️
(End of Y/n's POV)

Continue...