𝟯 - 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗱𝘄𝗮𝘆

NICK CLIMBED OUT OF THE BACKSEAT AFTER DENISE OPENED THE DOOR FOR HIM

NICK CLIMBED OUT OF THE BACKSEAT AFTER DENISE OPENED THE DOOR FOR HIM. He was accompanying his mother while she got a haircut with Rosalina — who was bringing Elisa with her as well. The moment the two youngest kids spotted each other, both Nick and Elisa were quick to say hi to the other's mother and quickly gave each other a hug — much to their mothers finding the scene adorable. While they were there, both Nick and Elisa were singing together and hanging out together the whole time, letting their love for music soar. Everyone who was watching them immediately loved listening to them and once their mothers were ready to go, a woman leaned over and said, "My son is going a Broadway show right now. Your kids could do it,"

At the thought of being on Broadway was enough to make the two excited. Nick and Elisa looked over at Rosalina and Denise and simply said, "Mom, we're gonna be on Broadway."

Rosalina and Denise obviously knew that they loved music with a huge passion. But it was incredible and amazing for them to start getting opportunities at such a young age. So, when Nick and Elisa got in their first Broadway show: A Christmas Carol, they couldn't help but feel excited about it.

On the way of the show, once Nick and Elisa were ready and in their costumes for the show, they took a quick peek at the audience. Their family and billions of people were in the audience, which made Elisa nervous as she and Nick looked away.

"Are you nervous?" Elisa asked.

Nick nodded, "A little. Are you?"

Elisa nodded. "Big time. There's really a lot of people out there,"

Nick looked at her and pulled her hand into his, making the two look at each other as their eyes met.

"It'll be okay, Eli. We got this. Just pretend it's only me and you there," Nick said, his dark brown eyes not looking away from her green eyes.

Elisa nodded, never leaving the sight of his dark brown eyes that always made her heart flutter. She didn't know why but whenever Nick called her Eli, it'd always made her stomach get butterflies and her legs shaky. None of it happened when Joe and Kevin called her that and she loved them like they were her older brothers, but when it was Nick... it was a whole different feeling she felt for him. She just didn't know what it was.

Since the day he met her, Nick has never knew why he felt nervous around her. His legs felt shaky and his dark brown eyes always found a way of staring into her warm green eyes, the eyes that he could stare into all day long. For the first time, he was always asking Joe and Kevin the kind of questions that a younger brother would ask his older brothers, and every now and then, Joe, Kevin, Emma, and Luke would always tease the two about liking each other — always trying to get the two to admit it, but they never did since neither one of them knew what it was that they were feeling yet, they were kids.