𝟲 - 𝗗𝗶𝗮𝗯𝗲𝘁𝗲𝘀

EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT FOR THE FOUR OF THEM AFTER THEY AGREED TO DO IT

EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT FOR THE FOUR OF THEM AFTER THEY AGREED TO DO IT. They had a lot of fun being up on that stage, singing and playing their songs while listening to their fans as they let their love and passion for music soar free. It was also easy to tell that Nick was definitely the leader of the band but to him, the best part was being in this with his brothers and Elisa, knowing that he can count on them for the good and even the bad times. It didn't feel like anything could change how perfect the moment was, till something happened when Nick and Elisa were thirteen years old. Nick started changing; he was becoming more agitated and every time they were on the road, he'd demand that they stop and get pizza and Diet Coke, saying that he needed it. Elisa, Joe, and Kevin instantly got worried since Nick always got this massive "Big Gulp" and every fifteen minutes, they had to stop at the side of the road where Nick would run into the forest and come back to the minivan.

One day, while they were on tour and stopped at their hotel, Elisa and the boys were in their hotel room. She was in her room when Nick suddenly rushed into the room with Joe and Kevin following, the three of them were clearly scared and it instantly made Elisa worried and scared. When she was filled in on what happened and saw how she could practically see Nick's bones, she knew something was wrong. Joe and Kevin called their parents and told them what was happening, freaking out at the same time while Elisa held a scared Nick in her arms, comforting him.

They took Nick to the doctor who immediately told them to go to the hospital after Nick told him his signs. Elisa had begged her parents with worry in her green eyes to let her go and the minute they arrive, she ran straight into the building and over to where her best friends were, the four of them hugging as they tried not to be scared.

Waiting in the waiting room felt like forever and soon, Nick had to use the bathroom. A few minutes later and Nick still hasn't returned, Elisa went to find him and what she saw broke her heart. She found him on the floor in the hallway of the bathroom with his head in his knees, crying his eyes out. She ran over to him, pulling Nick into a hug and he threw himself into her, crying his heart out.

"I'm here, Nicky," Elisa whispered, hugging the poor kid and rubbing his back.

"I'm terrified, Eli. What if I'm dying?" Nick asked through his sobs.

Hearing that made tears filled her green eyes. She didn't want it to be true, but no one knew how to think. She bit her lip, feeling her bottom lip start to quiver as she heard the door opened, hearing footsteps walk towards them and arms were then wrapped around both of them, giving it away that it was Joe and Kevin. The four of them sat there, hugging each other as they tried to comfort Nick with tears in their eyes.

"Guys?" They all looked up to see Elisa's older brother, Luke wall over with a sad smile on his face, "The doctor is ready for you," he told them — well, Nick.