𝟱 - 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗕𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗲

THEY NEVER REALLY HAD THE IDEA OF MAKING MUSIC TOGETHER

THEY NEVER REALLY HAD THE IDEA OF MAKING MUSIC TOGETHER. But it all changed when Nick and Elisa were working on their debut albums, Nicholas Jonas and Elisa Evans. All of a suddenly, Kevin and Joe genuinely wanted to write with them so, when Nick and Elisa were working on a song for their albums since some songs they'd sing together, Joe and Kevin asked if they wanted to write a song together.

Of course, Nick and Elisa immediately say yes and the next thing that happened was that the four of them were in the living room. Kevin had his guitar and once they were done with the lyrics, they decided to give it a try, so Kevin started to play his guitar and Joe sung the first verse.

They come and go
But they don't know
That you are my beautiful
I try to come closer with you
But they all say
We won't make it through

Then, Nick and Elisa joined in on the next verse, Kevin playing the guitar like a pro.

But I'll be there forever
You will see that it's better
All our hopes and our dreams
Will come true
I will not disappoint you
I will be right there for you till the end
The end of time
Please be mine

Once again, it was Joe who took the next verse. The four of them weren't hesitating to do it, they were just doing it. But as they did it, there was a magic as they did it together.

I'm in and out of love with you
Trying to find if it's really true
Oh, na na na na
How can I prove my love
If they all think I'm not good enough?

Nick and Elisa joined Joe in on the chorus.

But I'll be there forever
You will see that it's better
All our hopes and our dreams
Will come true
I will not disappoint you
I will be right there for you till the end
The end of time
Please be mine

Unknown to them that they got the attention of the rest of their family members. They never noticed their family watching them since they were too busy having fun and all as they kept going.

I can't stop the rain from falling
Can't stop my heart from calling you
It's calling you
I can't stop the rain from falling
Can't stop my heart from calling you
It's calling you
I can't stop the rain from falling
I can't stop my heart from calling you
It's calling you

Without hesitation, they continue to go on, letting the music fly out of them perfectly.

But I'll be there forever
You will see that it's better
(Much better)
All our hopes and our dreams
Will come true
(Will come true)
I will not disappoint you
(Oh no)
I will be right there for you till the end
The end of time
Please be mine

When they finished, it was easy for everyone to realize what happened. The four of them had a gift and it was a amazing gift. It was a gift that shouldn't be going to waste. With one look at each other, Nick and Elisa already knew what they wanted to do. So, they asked their dads if they could contact David Massy about him meeting Joe and Kevin and he agreed too.

The next day, they performed their song 'Please Be Mine' to him and David Massy could see the bonds and the friendship between them, the four of them truly did have a gift. But when David Massy told them that Joe and Kevin should join them, they both hesitated since this was supposed to be Nick's and Elisa's thing, neither one of them wanted to take this away from them.

"You guys should join us." Nick told his brothers, after David Massy told them what they should do.

"I don't know, this was supposed to be your guys' thing. We don't want to take that away," Kevin said.

Elisa smiled softly, "You guys don't have to worry about that. Cause our thing just got better now that we get to do it with our best friends."

Joe smiled, "You guys sure about this?"

"We're positive about this. You guys in?" Nick said, smiling.

Joe and Kevin then smiled.

"Let's do this."

And it was at this moment that their new lives began. Now, the four of them weren't just best friends or family that were inseparable. They were best friends slash family that were still inseparable, but they were also living the dream. The dream of music.

( author's note )

Tada! Another chapter for you guys! What do you guys think? Honest opinions!