𝟵 - 𝗦𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝗺𝘀

EVERYONE SAYS THAT HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS — AND IT'S TRUE

EVERYONE SAYS THAT HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS — AND IT'S TRUE. Even though we must leave from time to time in order to pursue our dreams, fulfill our destiny, and reach our full potential. Home will always be the one true place in which our heart remains. A house is a structure that provides shelter for those who live within its sturdy walls, but it's those people, the memories, and the unconditional love, that makes it a home. Without those things — without a steadily beating heart within its chambered body — a house will never be anything but a skeleton. It will never be a home. Leaving home is one of the hardest things in life — it may not seem like it, but leaving everyone you love and care for and embarking on a journey into something you've only ever dreamed of is daunting. You're not complete when you leave home; your heart is always left behind, serving a memory of your presence to those who stayed, and providing hope of your safe return from whatever adventures lay ahead of you.

Being able to film "Camp Rock" was amazing for the boys — considering that it was the first movie that they've been in, but of course, just like everybody does when they're missing somebody — the boys truly did missed their best friend. Whenever they had time — and whenever Elisa had time during her tour in London — the four of them did do video calls to chat and see each other again. But today was different; it was the day where their best friend was coming back home after her tour in London.

Still fast asleep in his bed was none other than Nick Jonas. He didn't notice that his crazy little brother, Frankie Jonas snuck into his bedroom — Kevin, Luke, and Joe being the masters behind the little prank. So, least expected, Frankie hopped onto the bed on top of his older brother.

"Hey, what's up, Frankie?" Nick sleepily asked his little brother, rubbing his eyes to shake his tiredness off.

Kevin, Joe, and Nick had the wildest little brother, but everybody loved the kid to death. Elisa, Emma, and Luke considered the little dude as a little brother to them. Frankie was always finding ways to make them laugh and sometimes, the little kid would join his brothers, Emma, and Luke in on teasing Nick and Elisa — but either way, Frankie was definitely loved by the whole family.

"Your girlfriend's coming home today, Nicky," Frankie teased his older brother with a smirk on his face.

Nick felt his eyes widen in realization at the mention of that and glanced at his baby brother, already knowing who put him up to this and what's coming his way when he gets out of bed.

"Did Kevin, Joe, and Luke put you up to this?" Nick asked.

Frankie nodded eagerly. "Yep!"

Throughout the day of anxiously waiting for their best friend to arrive, Nick had to deal with all the teasing that everyone had about him and Elisa. But when their best friend finally arrived, they were stroked to see her and a group hug definitely happened — as well as the teasing to once again return to Elisa and Nick. But hey, that's home for them and home is definitely where the heart is.