𝟭𝟬 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀

THE FOUR OF THEM KEPT WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT BETWEEN THEM, NEVER WANTING TO SPEAK OF THAT EVENT AGAIN

THE FOUR OF THEM KEPT WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT BETWEEN THEM, NEVER WANTING TO SPEAK OF THAT EVENT AGAIN. Every night since that day, the four of them always seemed to have a sleepover and every now and then, Elisa would start shaking in her sleep with soft whimpers coming out as flashes of images continued to haunt her nightmares; Kevin, Joe, and Nick would feel Elisa shaking in her sleep and wake her up, instantly knowing what was going on. Neither one of the boys left her side, growing more protectively over their best friend slash little sister, never planning to let something happen to her again.

But even though they planned to never let something to her again, it didn't make the nightmares stop haunting her because the nightmares always came right back at her, never leaving her alone.

"No, stop, stop." Elisa mumbled in her sleep, already starting to shake.

Shawn's hands slide onto her knee and slowly start to touch her body. She weakly tried to push him away but she couldn't and her eyelids continued to get heavy.

His hands continued to touch her body as they slide from her knee to her body. She tried to push him away but failed as his hands kept touching her all over, slowly going up from underneath her dress.

"Eli, you're home. It's us, wake up."

Hands sliding down from her knee and touching her body before slowly making their way underneath her dress.

"Eli, you're safe. It's okay, wake up."

Then she woke up.

Elisa blinked to try to erase the awful nightmare from her mind, but it didn't work. Tears blurred her vision and she struggled to hold it back. On instinct, Nick carefully brought his best friend into his arms for a hug and gently and slowly, Kevin and Joe joined the hug as well.

While the three boys held her, Nick hated seeing his best friend like this. With the four of them keeping what happened between them, in the daylight, Nick and his brothers knew that Elisa was faking that smile so their parents, Emma, Luke, and Frankie wouldn't get suspicious on what happened that night. All Nick wanted for her was for her to smile that real smile — the one that he loved seeing on her face or the laugh that he loved hearing and it always made his stomach flutter with butterflies. But after what happened that night, he knew that it wouldn't be easy for her to pretend it never happened — DESPITE THE FACT that that's what they know she's trying to do since ever since that night and the nightmares coming back to her, she's been holding it all inside even though they told her that it's okay for her to let it all out. But right now, it was obvious that she needed her best friends more than anything.