Chapter 5- You're Clearly Mad At Me... But In My Defense, Oopsy

"RAPH! MOVE!"

This was the turtle's only warning. Two small black orbs landed in front of him.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?"

Raph quickly jumped back, pulling Mikey with him. The other two acted as well, jumping behind a large pillar holding up the ceiling.

A large bang and a bright flash of light went off. Raph shielded his eyes, feeling the heat of the explosion on his back. Then everything went silent.

"Hurry it up or you'll be surrounded again!" (M/N) shouted, still balancing on the broken window pane.

Raph pushed himself up, helping his younger brother and then heading towards the exit. "You're so dead (M/N)!"

"Only on the inside. Now let's get out of here!"

Once the group was safely on a rooftop far away from the Kraang base, Raph grabbed (M/N) by the shoulders and shook him.

"What the hell was that!! Did you want to kill us?!?

(M/N) tried to pull away from angry turtle, hiding a small smile under his helmet.

"Of course I didn't want to kill you! I had to get rid of that big group somehow. Is this any way to thank your savior?"

Raph finally released him and scoffed, "savior my ass."

(M/N) chuckled, leaning against the red-masked turtle, "come on... don't I at least get a thanks?"

"Sorry to interrupt but... how do you two know each other now?!" Leo asked, completely confused.

"Oh, well we talked once. I gave him a flash drive. You did show them that, right?"

"Yep."

(M/N) dematerialized his helmet, his (H/L), (H/C) hair a bit messy.

"I'm (M/N) by the way. You three are?"

Mikey, after getting over his initial shock, was the first to respond. "I'm Michelangelo! You can call me Mikey!"

Donnie, once he had finished geeking out over (M/N)'s suit, was next. "I'm Donatello. Call me Donnie. How exactly does your suit work-."

"We can ask him all of that later, Don.
I'm Leonardo, call me Leo. Why are we just seeing you around now?"

(M/N) shrugged, "we came to New York a few months back. Our higher ups have been watching the Kraang for years now. We're just the team they chose to assign here. As for my suit, I can possibly get you one so you can analyze the tech, but you can't replicate it. Complicated stuff."

After a few more minutes of talk, it was time to part ways.

"Pleasure getting to meet you all formerly! Can't wait to work together again!"

Raph rolled his eyes, "ya, ya. Don't try to kill us next time!"

(M/N) chuckled, then winked "anything for you sweetheart!" With that, he jumped off the building, metallic wings forming and carrying him off towards his home base.

Raph stood there, dumbfounded.

".... sweetheart?!?"

(M/N) strolled into his base, a bit pleased with his final statement. He was definitely going to enjoy teasing the red-masked turtle.

"Mind telling us whAT THE HELL YOU WERE THINKING?!?"

(M/N) winced.

Oh ya. Dalis was definitely pissed at him.

He awkwardly grinned at the fuming girl, her orange-red dyed hair practically fluffing up.

"Uh... would it help if I said I was very very sorry??"

No. It would not help.

Nym watched as Dalis chased the male around the living room, mildly amused.

"Keep running (M/N). Eventually she'll tire out!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, it's Miles :)
Eww this chapter was kinda short. Sorry about that ;-; hope you enjoyed anyway, this was a bit funnier (hopefully it was funny. Idk.)

Plz point out any grammar mistakes if there are any, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!