Chapter 26- ...Chile Anyways So-

Raph and (M/N) walked through the sewer system, hand in hand.

"So... what do we tell them..?"

Raph looked over at him with a lopsided grin.

"Uh... that we're dating? No point of keeping it a secret."

(M/N) nodded, staying silent.

"Is something wrong? Do you... not want to tell them?"

(M/N) huffed, "I do... it's just... well.."

Raph slowed them to a stop, gently turning (M/N)'s face to look at him.

"Well.. you've got a family to tell! And I don't know, maybe I'm too sensitive or something.. but I don't. I mean, I've got Dalis, but that's it. I always imagined... I'd have Nym here too. I guess I'm just missing her a lot is all."

Raph nodded slowly, "You aren't being sensitive at all. That's understandable. I'm sorry Nym isn't here... but I promise you, we'll get her back. We'll get your family back."

(M/N)'s frown slowly formed back into a small smile.

"thanks Raph. I.. seriously don't deserve you."

"yes you do, you moron."

With that, the couple continued on their way to the lair. (M/N) was definitely still a bit nervous, but he had grown closer to the turtles.

They entered the lair, Mikey turning to look at them from his place on the couch.

"You two are finally back! What did you do this-"

He trailed off as his eyes wandered down to their intertwined hand.

(M/N) scratched the back of his neck, "hi!"

Mikey stared at them,

"Who confessed first"

Raph and (M/N) both tilted their heads.

"Uh..." (M/N) turned to the red-masked turtle.

"Technically I did" Raph smirked. (M/N) opened his mouth to object, but as he thought back, he realized it was true.

"Damnit... yeah you did."

Mikey suddenly slammed his hands down on the back of the sofa.

"LEO!! I GET DIBS ON THE TV!!!"

The door to the dojo aggressively slid open.

"NO! WHAT?! NO WAY!!"

Mikey proceeded to laugh, then hopped over the couch and patted (M/N) on the shoulder.

"Not that I didn't believe in you, I just needed to prove Leo wrong. It's a sibling thing."

With one final lopsided grin, he skipped off towards the tv again.

(M/N) looked towards where Mikey sat, then back to Leo's gobsmacked face, and burst into a fit of laughter.

Raph stared at his lover with adoration, joining in his infectious laughter.

Life would certainly be a lot more interesting now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello I'm so sorry for the late upload! I had a shit ton of tests in the past week and everything was hectic. Sorry this wasn't much, since it's sort of like a filler, but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless!! Next will be a bit more action!

-M