Chapter 15- What He Really Wanted To Say: I Missed You, You Handsome Bitch

Ok, so I feel like it's pretty late in the game to be making this clarification, but all the characters are aged up to about 18. I just think it kind of fits better with everything that's happening. Ok sorry if this makes anything seem weird but I don't think it should? Anyway, I'll shut up now and you can get to the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raph paced in his room, Spike's eyes following him.

"How do I even apologize?! He won't even stay in the same room as me! Fuck... why does this have to be so difficult?!?"

Spike blinked slowly, continuing to munch on his little piece of lettuce.

Raph groaned, falling back onto his bed.

"Ok... think Raph.... think..."

A pause.

"I can't believe I have to ask Mikey for help..."

It made sense. (M/N) and Mikey were practically always together in the lair now. They were close... and it seemed like the only way to go.

"God damnit... fine."

   Mikey knew it was only a matter of time before Raph came to him. It was honestly something he was looking forward to!

1. Because Mikey was superior to Raph because he was closer to (M/N)

And

2. Because Mikey hated seeing (M/N) so sad. He just wanted the two to finally settle their argument, hopefully in a good way where they could both understand each other.

   Mikey's wide smile as Raph entered his room made the red-masked turtle want to punch him.

But for now he had to hold back.

For now.

   "Heyyy bro! What can I do for you on this fine day. That is today. Today is the day-"

"Mikey I swear... just... help me out here."

Raph's glare sent shivers down the orange-masked turtle's shell, but he kept his cool.

"That's not very nice! If you want to apologize to (M/N), you're going to have to be levelheaded and calm. Which... not gonna lie... that's not one of your strongest suits."

Raph growled, but deep down he knew Mikey was speaking the truth.

After taking a deep breath and attempting to calm himself down, Raph nodded.

"Ok... I get that. I'll try..."

Mikey smiled, then stared at his brother intently, waiting for those next words that would make his day.

"I need...."

Raph wanted to puke. But if he was going to do this, he just had to spit it out.

"I need your help."

Mikey sprang up, running over and gripping Raph's arms.

"Of course bro! Homie! My main man!"

Raph was going to burst a blood vessel with how hard he was trying to keep his cool.

"Shut up.... just... can you convince (M/N) to meet me somewhere?"

"Consider it done!"

     After Mikey talked (M/N)'s ear off with why he should at least hear what Raph had to say, the (H/C) haired boy begrudgingly gave in. 

Only because he was certain Mikey wouldn't leave him alone until he agreed.

(M/N) went to the address Mikey had given him, and was pleasantly surprised when he landed on a rooftop overseeing the botanical garden from their first hangout together.

"Hey... thanks for... actually coming."

(M/N) turned to face the red-masked turtle, taking a deep breath.

"I guess I couldn't avoid you forever. At some point we were going to have to figure this out."

Raph nodded, trying to hide how nervous he was.

He couldn't mess up again.

"Listen... I'm... I'm really fucking sorry. I know that probably doesn't really fix things, but just know I never... I just didn't know what to do. Suddenly coming to the realization that.. I like guys... it scared me. It still scares me... but that's no excuse for how I reacted. So... I just hope you can forgive me, but I also get it if you don't want to..."

(M/N) smiled softly, walking closer to the turtle.

"I forgive you. It's seriously a scary thing, but don't let that fear stop you from being you. And I get it, I've had my fair share of internalized homophobia. I've seen it before with Dalis too... although not exactly to this level."

Raph chuckled, nodding as he slowly processed the fact that (M/N) had forgiven him.

"Oh... yeah.... wait Dalis?"

(M/N) chuckled, quickly waving it off. "That's for another time. Anyway... I'm just glad we're ok now. I'm not gonna lie... I missed you."

Raph smiled softly, "I missed you too."

The two sat on the edge of the building, staring up at the night sky, which was illuminated by the city lights below.

....

"Wait... what guy triggered your gay awakening?"

"WHAT?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We love a nice conclusion to the angst! Now onto finally getting them together 👀 Also hehe sorry for another late upload, today was a very hectic day for me. Okie anyway, hope you enjoyed!!

-an M name✨