08 | It was a dream?

My eyes groggily open and I look up at the ceiling confused. After a moment, I bolt upright but oh no wrong move. A sharp plain hits my head and I collapse back onto my bed.

Where am I?!

The last thing I remember is drinking that weird drink then, everything is a blur. I also had a pretty weird but hot dream. I was making out with Zach but it was a weird ass dream. I was practically harassing him! I don't even remember the dream all that well. Dreams can be so weird sometimes. I look at the time to see it's seven and it's Friday, so I have school.

But who dropped me home?! I guess it was Jordan because he told me he would. Speaking of Cassie and Jordan, I have so many damn questions! One things for sure, I hate parties. The memory of Zach dancing with the girl is painful and he didn't even talk to me the whole party. He really is a wuss plus a wimp...

I have a hell of a hangover. My drink was definitely spiked. I start to doze off again but a huge weight lands on my legs and I scream.

"You scared me Ollie!" I snap at the dog barking at me to get up. And so I do and half an hour later, I'm sitting in the car with Carson and driving off to school.

"When did you come back home last night? I was about to call you to come home when I saw you were sleeping in your room. Who dropped you?" He asks me.

"Uh... I think it was Jordan?" I say it as a question.

"You got drunk didn't you." He says, looking at me with a frown.

"I just had one drink but it was spiked!" I say indignantly.

"Don't tell me you accepted a drink from a stranger?" He asks, and I feel stupid that I did.

"Atleast I got home safe." I say. A hollow feeling takes place in my stomach at the thought of Zach and the girl. I quickly get out the car when I reach school, and after saying goodbye to Carson, I run over to find Cassie and Jordan. Though I stop running because of my massive hangover and headache.

"Jordan!" I call when I see him standing by his locker. When he looks at me, his face morphs into a really really angry expression and I frown at him.

"What?!" I ask.

"Where were you last night Luna?! I called you a hundred times and I looked all over for you but you weren't there!" He yells.

"I don't remember." I frown again, racking my brain to remember but the dream comes in my mind and I blush.

"How did you get home?" He asks.

"I don't know..." I trail off embarrassed, then explain to him what happened.

"Anyway enough about me, what happened between you and Cassie?" I ask curiously.

"Nothing. I don't even know why, but she's angry at me." He sighs. The bell rings and I head off my to my class after saying goodbye. I walk slowly because my head pounds painfully.

Before I know it I'm making my way to biology. On the way I stop by my locker to get my books and drink some water before slowly walking to class again. When I reach the classroom, the lectures already started and Mr Daniels glares at me and I gulp. From the corner of my eyes, I see Zach's eyes trained on me.

Ah, life.

"I'm sorry I'm late, I was um, drinking water." He rolls his eyes before gesturing me to come in.

"You have detention on monday after school. I'll see you there." He calls out quietly and I grit my teeth before making my way to my seat and flopping down besides Zach. He keeps staring at me with a perplexed expression as though expecting me to say something. I can't concentrate on anything with his gaze on me so I finally face him with a frown.