07 | Drunk mistake

Don't even ask me how but I'm currently at some wild highschool party watching the crazed teenagers with out of control hormones grind on each other. And the worst part is Zach is dancing with another girl while I'm sitting here with Cassie, jealously bubbling inside me like a big fat bubble. If that even makes sense...

"Okay that's it, I officially hate parties." I groan to Cassie. She sights and shakes her head.

"It's because of Zach isn't it? Maybe you should dance with tommy boy, he's waving to you right now." She chuckles.

"No don't look in his direction!" I hiss. Jordan is also dancing with a random girl and Cassie watches them intently, an unreadable look on her face. She still hasn't told me who her mystery crush is. I look back at the boy I hopelessly like, to see him twirling the girl around while she watches him with adoration in her eyes. I wish my eyes had lasers so I could shoot her from here and then hide her body in a ditch. Yes, I'm aware that I should stop with the murderous thoughts but I just can't help it.

I sit up straighter and adjust the midnight sparkling blue dress in wearing. Zach hasn't even talked to me yet and he hasn't been talking much to me for the past week as well. Okay, so I'm maybe over exaggerating a bit and he has been talking to me, but not outside of school.

Cassie's talking about random stuff besides me but I can't seem to concentrate when my life long crush is currently dancing with another girl. I narrow my eyes and my fists clench as I keep myself from punching her. Just then, my vision gets blocked by a large figure looming over me. Jace. I hold out my fist to him as I try to look around him to make sure Zach and the girl weren't kissing or something.

"Stalker much." He asks while fist bumping me. I just roll my eyes, fold my arms and lean back in my seat with a childish angry look on my face.

"What is Jordan doing?!" I hear Cassie hiss from besides me and I follow her line of sight to see Jordan laughing and kissing the girls cheek.

"He's enjoying the party? Why is it bothering you so much?" I ask suspiciously. Her eyes go wide before she makes the same posture as me and sinks back in her seat.

"Um I'll leave you girls and your uh... boy drama now." Jace says, before winking at both of us and walking away. After half an hour of mindless chatter, Jordan joins us too.

"Hey girls. Why are you sulking here all alone, go enjoy the party." He says excitedly, wedging himself into the very tight space between me and Cassie. I open my mouth to reply but Cassie cuts me off.

"Well we wanted to have fun, but you were too busy humping a stranger than spending time with us." She snaps in a loud voice. Jordan frowns before smiling a proud smile.

"I know you guys missed me." He says, wiping a fake tear from his eyes. I scoff as he puts one arm around me and one around Cassie. The blush on her cheeks doesn't go unnoticed my me.

"We didn't actually. Just please go slither back to that snake of yours." She snaps again. Huh what? Why is she angry? She stands up and rips his arm off her, gives him a long hard glare before stomping off.

Omg does she like....?

Damn where's the popcorn?

I watch as Jordan stands up, frowning and after exchanging a look of confusion with me, he without a moments hesitation runs after her. I ship!

My eyes go back to the dance floor and I grimace when I see Zach dancing with the girl again. Feeling weird sitting here alone, I shift uncomfortably when a cute boy about my age walks to over to me with a kind smile. He has blonde hair, grey eyes and he's overall really good looking as he smiles down at me.