-1-

Hi.

I'm Alicia, and I'm depressed.

Yeah my life is pretty fucked up, my "friends" left me for an unknown reason, maybe they grew tired of me, or wanted some change in their life.

My parents kicked me out of the house, They said I was doing nothing or that I was useless, I don't know I was just being me, a teenager.  

My life is pretty confusing. But now I leave with my cat "lucky", I found him behind a bin so I save him. He is my only compagnie, he is like my best friend. We live in a little apartment, cozy. I found a job in a little shop, where you can buy things to draw, I love drawing this is the only way,with music, that can make me go out of my shitty life.

I woke up of the sun hitting my face, I sit up on my bed and say "hi"to lucky.
-Hi baby, how are you today?
Yeah I look dumb but he is the only person I can talk to. I get up and walked to the kitchen with my cat following me, I slide two slice of bread in the griller. I grab a bottle of apple juice and poured some in my glass. I grab the remote and put the tv on.

*Tching*

I walk back to the griller and take them out, I put Nutella on it and walk to the couch. The news was on.
-"For the weather today we ha-"
I turn off the tv and decide to eat my breakfast by my window. I could see the people walking, running and pushing each other to make it at work in time.

After eating it, I decide to go get ready for work, I brushe my teeth, went to the toilet , and go put some basic clothes on.
I walk out of my bedroom and take the keys from my table. I say "bye" to my cat and walk out of my apartment. I take the bus and arrived at my job.

I enter the shop and place all of my things in the staff room, I make a coffee for me and my boss, who is placing some boxes on the floor, she say that this morning, she will not be here.

I'm fine with it, it already happened before, i don't know what could go wrong. 

I start to clean the floor when I hear people enter the shop. There is whispers and agitation, I put the broom down and walk to the box. But when I look up I saw three boys, standing there, with mask on, bags and guns in there hands.

Well, what we have here.

Hi I'm Alicia the author of this book, could you like comment what you think about the first chapter? And if there is mistakes it's because I'm french so yeah hehe. Well thank you and bye! <3