-7-

( There is a French rap, I don't really like french rap but this one is fire so listen it and tell me what you think about it and don't ignore me ;( )

I woke up, feeling arm around me, I turn my head and see Mattia sleeping, cute. I couldn't hold it, I kissed him on the cheek and he instantly woke up, I giggle, that when I realized his cheek was red.

- Are you blushing?
I said laughing

- N-no
He tried to cover his face with the pillow. I get up and walked to kitchen and see Kairi and Alejandro eating cereal.

- Hi guys, Hey my baby!
There turn there head quickly at me.

- Chill im speaking to my cat.

- Oh we thought it was Mattia
M-Mattia. I just laugh trying to let it cool out. I was bored, I wanted to get out of this house.

- Guys can we do something today I'm bored?
They put there's hands up.

-Ask Mattia.
They said in union and continue eating there cereal.
- I don't want to be in trouble.
I sigh and run to the bedroom and he wasn't here, but I heard the shower turned on. I walk in the bathroom, there was a wall between us don't worry.

- Hey can we go out today?
I asked sounding a bit awkward.

- I don't know, where?

-I don't really know, I was waiting for you answer.

- Ok but I'm not gonna be here I have things to do.
He said and grab his towel.

- Ok.
I walk out kinda sad because I wanted to spend time with Mattia. I run back to the kitchen and tell the boys, there were so happy. We think for while even Mattia was gone. We decided to go the cinema. We got in the car and leave the house to go in the city.

We arrived at the cinema, we got our tickets and head to the movie room. It was a sad movie, so we were crying like little baby. We looked at each other and tried not to laugh so we don't disturb the rest of the audience. At the end we decided to go eat something. We landed at Mc Donald's, I took an Oreo Mc Flurry! We start to get to know each other and it was so fun.

- I think we should head back home, Mattia is gonna be worry
Alejandro looked at his phone to see the hour.

- Oh ok
I didn't want it to end, I love being with people, talking, joking, crying.
We went in the car and put some music on, screaming the lyrics with our broken voice.

The guys park in front of the house without stopping the engine.
- You guys aren't coming?
I asked them while opening the door.

- Nah we have things to do sorry.
They smiled sadly.

- It's ok see y'all later!
I waved at them and headed inside.

Ok i stop the chapter because it's going to be good ;) bye guys!<3

ME EVERY TIME!! SO RELATABLE.