-3-

I woke up in a comfy bed, that was nice not like my bed.

Wait

I open my eyes and see a total different room from mine.

-What the fuck?
I sit up and examine the room, it's was basic but really luxury, they was three doors. I walk to the first one and it was locked, weird. I head to the second one and it was a beautiful bathroom.

- Where the fuck am I?
I closed it, and turn my head to the last one. When I open it, it was a huge closet with a bunch of luxury clothes.

-This clothes are so ugly.
Yeah I don't like Gucci, Louis Vuitton and shit. It's so expensive for just ugly clothes. I went back to the first door and try to open it. It was really locked. I went to the bathroom and take a hair clip, maybe it was just like in the movie.

-Oh wow it worked.
I open the door slowly, and walk out. The corridor was empty. I heard voice coming from downstairs. I walk slowly down the stairs and start to listen.

-Why did you kidnap her?

-I don't know, I just want it to take her.
The guy sighs.

-What the fuck dude ?! What is she escapes? We're fucked.

-I know, I know.

-Is she upstairs?

- Yeah, im gonna go to see if she is awake.

Fuck.

- Ok. I'll go do some task.

I quickly run back upstairs without making a noise. I jump on the bed and fake sleeping. I heard the door open.

-Why the door is unlocked.
The guy say in a serious, clearly talking to me. Fuck I forgot to lock the door. I'm in trouble now. I keep fake sleeping.

-God I know you're awake just answer me! There a fucking hair clip on the lock.

-OK fine!
I turn around, now facing him. I sit up.

- The door is unlocked because I unlocked it I think it's logical. And where am I?

- You are at our house.
I laugh. But he wasn't laughing.

- oh fuck it's true. how long I'm gonna be here?

- Well I guess all your life.
I laugh again. But he keep that serious face.

- Oh no, please laugh.

- I'm serious.

- Fuck no! I don't to live here! Get me back at my apartment.

-As if.
He scoff

-Can I have my cat?

-Your cat?

-Yeah. He is my emotional support, so if you don't want me to destroy your house, go get him.
He sigh and look to his side thinking of what decision he should do.

-Ok. But you take care of it. Anything else?

- Yeah. A phone and headphones to listen to some music.

-Are you kidding me?
I keep a poker face and he roll his eyes.

-Why do you need this anyway?
It was my turn to roll my eyes.

-Depression. Happy now?
I fake smile.

- Damn. That some pretty deep shit. And what's your name?

-Alicia

-Mattia.

Well there is a lot of dialogue in this chapter :) I hope you are ok and thanks you for reading! Bye! <3