-11-

( this song hit different, please put the music, I will said when to play it! It could really improved your reading experience thanks you!!)

I put the lady bug down, and stair at the sun. I lay down, and close my eyes.

——————-

I feel someone shaking me, i open my eyes and see Alejandro smiling like always, I wish I could do that too.

- Come on, get ready!

- Get ready?

- We are gonna have a diner with everyone!
My face lit up at the second he said this sentence. I rush in my room, I put a long black dress, I wasn't confident enough to put a short one. I let my natural hair down and just put a little bit of concealer so it could hid my eyes bag.
I walk down stair and see the maid making diner.

- Hi!
I said happily and smiling sweetly at her.

- Wow you look gorgeous today!
She put her hand over mouth.

- Aw thanks you, im going to help you!

- I would love to!
We laugh together. But someone was missing.
Mattia.
I saw Kairi enter the kitchen and sit on the counter.

- Hey do you know where Mattia is? And get down of this counter, Rose cleaned it, you have chairs over here.

- Ok chill. I don't know, he must be out.

I nodded and continue helping making dinner. I tell Kairi and Alejandro to help us. We were joking around. Alejandro tried to flirt with the maid! That's was so embarrassing.

—————
PUT THE MUSIC ON :)

We finally finish making dinner and set the table. I was so happy of having a diner with them. We invited Rose, the maid, to come eat with us. We were just waiting one more person.

—————

20 minutes later...
We heard the door open. We look at each other and run at the door. I came first and my smile disappeared.

I see Mattia with an other girl next to him. It's fine maybe it's just a friend.
But than he put his arm on her shoulder and kiss on the cheek.
Even Kairi and Alejandro gave him a weird look, wondering what the hell he is doing.
I felt a tear rolled down my cheek, collapsing on the floor. It make a sound who interested Mattia, he turn his head to me, his smile drop.

- Im-Im sorry, i have to use the bathroom.
I turn around, feeling all the stairs on me. I walk in the bathroom and stand in front of the mirror. Seeing my concealer run down, revealing my dark circles. I heard the door open. Guess who it was.

- What's wrong?
Is he really asking me this. I just wanna slap him so hard that it will leave a red mark.

- Nothing. Leave please.
I asked without looking.

- Come on, tell me.
That the time when I let it all out.

- You wanna know what wrong?! Huh?! Well you just keep disappointing me! That what you wanted to hear?!

- How am I disappointing you ?!

- You were the only person who didn't leave me, who wanted me, who was making me feel special, who saved me from my old life, you were like a miracle. But you just keep making mistakes that was making me think you were like the others. But after all that shit you made I still want to be with you and that make me go crazy!
I catch my breath and look at him. He was standing there, with tears in his eyes. He runs up to me and
Kiss me.

Well I love this chapter xb I don't have much to say but i love you! Make sure to know that ;) Everyone need some love ! Except the racist and homophobic person :) bye!
DAILY MEME:

Well I love this chapter xb I don't have much to say but i love you! Make sure to know that ;) Everyone need some love ! Except the racist and homophobic person :) bye! DAILY MEME: