-4-

He closed the door.

I felt lonely again.

I get up and decide too go change because I was still in my working outfit. When I walk in my closet, all the clothes are not my style. I got out of my room and head to a random door. When I open it was a huge bedroom. I find a closet with basic clothes. I just took a t-shirt and put it on.

I decided to go downstairs, maybe visit this mansion. I landed in a big living room, every thing was big, couch, Tv, window.
I heard noises coming out of a room, I followed the sound, it was coming from the kitchen.

-Hello?
She turn around, she was looking like a maid or something.

-Oh hi! I'm the maid of this place!
Oh wow, I didn't know they we're that lazy. But she seemed so nice! She was cleaning the counters.

- May I help you cleaning?
I asked.

- Oh no this is my job don't worry!
She shaken her head and her hands, telling me to do nothing.

-Are you sure? Plus I have nothing to do.
I insisted. She was hesitant, she bit her lips.

-Well if you don't mind.
I smiled at her and start cleaning with her. I grabbed a pair of gloves, a cleaning spray, and cleaned the kitchen. I eventually put some music to distract us while doing this chores. We were singing and swaying our hips, smiling at each other.
It was nice spending time with someone.

After we finish cleaning, she was looking so exhausted.

- Thank you for helping!
She said, tiredly smiling.

-No problem!
I smiled back. She giggle and then sighed.

- now I have to make dinner.

-Oh no don't worry, go home I'll make dinner!

- Oh thank you but I don't think Mr.Polibio will be ok with this.

-It's ok! I'll take the consequences, now go home!
I smiled at her. She accepted and thanked me.
I start making some raviolis, which is my favourite food!

2 hours
I heard the door open with some laugh and giggles, i became curious and turn my head toward the entrance, waiting for someone to appear.
I saw Mattia with a girl next to him. I scoffed. I don't really know, but I'm not surprised.

-Oh hi, I made ravioli do you guys want some?
I said smiling, while clenching my teeth, making it sound harsh.

-What do you want Alicia.
Wow rude. I could tell he was so fucked up, I could smell the alcohol from here.

- Hum nothing i guess I'll just eat them by myself.
Yeah I said it with a cold tone, that literally froze the all kitchen.

-Yeah whatever. We are gonna go upstairs.
He rolled his eyes, what is wrong with him? Did someone hurt his feelings?

- Cool. Have fun in bed.
He quickly turned his head at me and stared at me.

- What did you say!
He shouted at me.

-Nothing.
I responded, don't wanting to go any further with his bullshits.
-And where is my stuff?
I asked looking around.

-Oups i forgot.
I said with a sarcastic tone and putting his hand over his mouth.

I take my ravioli, lifted my middle finger up and walked straight in my room, locking the door. I heard him yelling. Psycho.
I needed to get my anger out. I grab the lamp and smashed it against the door, make holes in the walls by punching them, I screamed loudly hoping that I would spoil their little evening together.

After that I was exhausted. I just lay on the floor, in a ball, surrounded by the broken furniture. When my breath stabilize, that's the moment when I fell asleep.

Well I hope you had a good time and tell me what is your favourite food! :b