-8-

( Put the song rigth now ;) If you knew the song when is comes out I luv uuu :3)

I walk trough the driveway, with my shoe hitting the floor. I grab the keys, put it in to the lock, turn the key and push the door but it was locked. I unlocked it and it open, I thought Mattia wasn't here. I turn around and see a car, that must be his.

I put the key on the table, and start to walk but some one interrupted me:
- Oh hi!
The maid.

- Hey! Where's Mattia?
I asked smiling.

- Hum about that, he is busy hum upstairs.
What that mean "busy".

- Busy?
I asked lifting my eyebrow, I thought he only worked outside the house.

- Yeah, he said that you are not allowed to come see him.

- Ok.
That the moment when I run upstairs. I'm not dumb. I heard the maid calling me but I don't care. Since when I'm not allowed to come see him, never heard of this.

I arrive at the door but it was of course locked I try to open it but I can't. I back away and hit with my foot the handle. I bursted in and see.
Mattia kissing a other girl trying to take her clothes off. I can't. He turns his head to me.

-Alici-, fuck!
I just run back downstairs, I looked at the little table, grabbing Mattia's car keys and run outside. I sit in the car and put the gas on. I turn my head and see Mattia trying to walk to the car but I speed up. I was driving super fast, slaloming between the cars, getting honked.

I pull up to a club. I enter and take a sit at the bar, I was drinking, drinking and drinking. I never really touch alcohol or drugs, that shit just scared me but tonight I felt the need. I danced, swinging my hips, my arms up in the air. I needed air, I walk out and head to the car. When I sit inside I hear.

- We are going back home.

Mattia was here in the car, I gripped the steering wheel, I slowly took off my heels and I open the door and start to run. I was hella fast. My hair being push by the air, I was breathing nervously. I turn my head to see if Mattia was following me. But he didn't.

I decided to stop running, I tried to stabilize my breath but it was hard. I looked around and see a building that interested me.

The police station.

I run to the entrance and bursted in.
- Hello?! I need help please!
I screamed, everyone looked at me with big eyes.

A police officer walks up to me.
- Are you ok?!
She said looking at my state.

- No I got kidnap and I just escaped help me please!
I said while grabbing the arm of the police officer.

-There you are!
I turn my head and see the devil in front of me.

- No, no please!
I shaken my head.

- Hum sir who are you?
She step in front of me.

- I'm her friend, she have mental illness.
He pulls out a fake paper, who it said some shit on it. She took it and while looking at it, Mattia was smiling but I could see his teeth clenched.

-No please don't listen to him.
I gently grab her shoulder.

- I'm sorry but you're friend have to take you back, we have more important things to do.
She handed back the paper to Mattia.
More important things? What kind of police station is this. He grab by the arm, but I shaken him off, I stand still with my arm crossed, he sighed out of annoyance, he picked me up and put me on his shoulder, I just let it be, I was so exhausted.

Fuck it.

Oh mon dieux! Thanks for 100 reads! Love y'all! I hope the music stop at this time xD
DAILY MEME!:

Oh mon dieux! Thanks for 100 reads! Love y'all! I hope the music stop at this time xDDAILY MEME!: