-9-

We were in the car.

I was so angry, the only thing that came up to my mind is just cry. But I didn't want to be weak in front of Mattia. I rolled down the window, and let the air hit my empty face. I could see in the corner of my eyes, this man seated next to me, giving me looks. He was really mad, his breath was heavy, his hand gripping on the steering wheel.

- why did you do that? Why did you think? You are gonna run from me? Huh?!
I could tell he start to raise his voice.

-answers me !
I stay calm and quiet, as a tear start rolling down my cheek who finally drop on my thigh. He just sighs. I was looking at the the blurred road because of my watery eyes.

We finally arrived at the house. I was very slow in all my movements. Like I said, I was empty, numb, sad. When I walk in my room, I let my body drop on the bed. I exteriorize everything.

——————————————-
3 days later

I was still in my room. I didn't eat, sleep, I just showered. Everyday Mattia was coming at my door, yeah because I locked it. He just keep saying the same things.

- Come on Alicia you need to eat.
-Please
- Did you sleep?
- Hello ?

I wait. He is finally gone. I stand up and walked out of my room. I head to the kitchen but I see Mattia. I sigh.
- Are you ok? Do you want something to ea-
He stands up and walked towards me.

- Don't talk to me.
I put my hand in front of him, to stop coming near me. He stay calm.

- But-

- Stop.
I walk out and head to the living room with an apple in my hand. I saw Kairi sitting there on his phone.

- Hey! Where have you been?

-Hey Kairi.

- What's up with you?
He asked putting his phone down.

- Go ask your friend in the kitchen, I don't want to talk about it.
He nodded, we continue talking about different subjects. That when I heard a knock , I stand up and walk to the front door.
- Yes?
I looked lazily at her.

- I wanna see Mattia.
She said coldly at me.

- Ok, Mattia there is someone at the door for you!
I knew this, woman, she was the girl the day when Mattia was angry at me. I needed to know who she is for him. He take her to a sort of office, of course I followed them. The door wasn't completely close, I just start to listen.

- So what do you want now.
Mattia asked while sitting in his chair.

- Oh don't talk to the love of your life like that.
She made a lovely voice came out of her mouth.

- You are nothing to me, you are just a fucking psycho, ex, I don't even who you are.
So she is his ex, interesting but then he said a sentence that I will always remember.
- I love someone else.

Hiiii! Omg thanks you for the 800 reads that is just wow! I didn't write that much because I'm really tired and it's like 2 am in France :( thanks you for reading this chapter and I'm leaving you with the daily meme! <3