*4*

The shimmering lights of the sun entered into your room through the window, spreading all over the bed and falling on a soundly asleep Taehyung. He groaned lightly as the sunrays were being harsh on him and later tried to pull you so that he can hide his face, in the crook of your neck.

Spreading his arms, he realised that you were not in the bed.

"Is it time already..?"

He murmured to himself, opening his eyes slowly. Yawning, he went to the washroom to fresh up.

You were already up and ready and were preparing breakfast. Your face carried a scowl as last night's incident kept on playing on your head.

"Maybe I am no more a priority to him..."

You came to this conclusion, last night.

"Good morning..."

A deep and raspy voice hit your eardrums and soon later, a pair of strong arms engulfed you in a back hug.

"Morning..."

You mumbled slowly. It was maybe good for him but for you? It definitely wasn't a good morning.

"Why did you wake up so early..?"

His voice was low as sleep was dripping from it, though he took a bath already, still.

"I have to go to the clinic early today so..."

You said, continuing what you were doing.

Your voice was so mechanical and devoid of any emotions that it surprised you yourself. He started placing small kisses on your shoulder blade and then dragged his lips till your neck. You shivered a little under his hold, as he kept showering you with some light and wet kisses.

"You smell so good."

He whispered into your ear, pecking your earlobe. You kept mum, refraining yourself from reacting to him.

"Why did you go so stiff baby..?"

He laughed as your body was still and stiff, without any movement.

"Nothing. I need to go..."

You break free from his cage and started moving until you felt a tug on your wrist and he pulled you close, making you crash on his chest.

"I am not finished yet."

He gave you a small smile, which turned into a smirk.

You can see lust feeling his eyes as he grabbed your neck from behind and pulled your face close to him, enough for kissing your lips. You closed your eyes for a mild second, before pushing him lightly.

"I really have some important work."

You breathed out.

"Work can wait baby."

His voice was husky and full of need.

"No it can't."

You said, straight to his face.

"What's your problem? Why are you being a brat early in the morning..?"

He frowned, still not leaving your hand.

My problem? You wondered. Only if you could analyze your own actions!
He watched you as you wriggled to free your wrist from his grip. Flaring his nose, he pulled you more close, if it was even possible, and twisted your arm, putting both your hands on your back, not in a hurting way.

"Tae what are you doing..?"

You crooked your brows.

"Now set yourself free from me if you can."

He gritted his teeths. You didn't say a word but kept on struggling under his hold. He wasn't ready to leave you and you weren't ready to give in.

After a while you stopped wriggling, realising that you can't beat his strength. You looked away with a pained expression, while he smirked on his victory.

"Done struggling? Now can I have you..?"

He chuckled before dipping his face into your neck.

A low pant left your lips, followed by a small moan as you felt a stinging sensation on your neck. He adored the hickey which he made on your neck and then looked at your face. You weren't looking at him.

"You are forcing me."

You mumbled after you felt his stares for a long time.

"It's not the first time we are being intimate y/n. Hell! we don't even have a count of it."

He snarled irritatingly.

"Still! A no means a no Taehyung."

You said, before finally pushing him away as he already loosened his grip.

"You are being impossible!"

He pointed a finger at you.

"Only if you had a check on your own actions!"

You finally replied back and he frowned before heaving a sigh out.

"Are you being mad because I didn't had a dinner with you..? Seriously..?"

He barked behind you as you walked till the living room.

"It's not just about the dinner. You ditched me to get drunk in a club. I can't believe you."

You turned to look at him.

"And I can't believe you y/n!! First time in these eight fuckin years of relationship, I had a real enjoyment on my birthday."

He snapped, angrily.

"Don't you enjoy my company?"

You asked, on the verge of crying.

"No! You suffocate me!"

He yelled and you couldn't stop your tears anymore.

Seeing your glistening eyes, he stopped, instantly regretting whatever he said.

"Ba--"

"sorry...."

You murmured, loud enough for him to hear. As he stepped close to hold your hand, you already took fast steps towards the door, leaving him behind. "Shit..!" He cursed under his breath, running his fingers through his hairs.

__________________________________