*9*

After three months;

Tae's POV :-

It's been three months that she was gone. Three months, that I don't have any clue as to where she went. Three months, and I am living without her.

Honestly, I didn't die. But shit! I never knew that simple breathing can be such a difficult task. Even my tears drained out completely, as I cried day and night.

She went, but she took away a major part of me. And here I am left all broken with no one to console my hurting body and soul and heart.

"Good morning baby.."

I eyed her pic, which I have been staring the whole night. I hardly get any sleep since she left. I see her in my dreams and then I have this will to never wake up, but in all my dreams, she disappears, leaving me screaming in midnight.

I eventually wake up with a heart ache, so it's better not to sleep, and have her in front of my eyes instead, through pictures.

"Look baby, I learned toasting bread."

I said, showing her picture, the half burnt bread, smiling sadly to myself.

She never let me do anything and always took care of my basic things, the reason I am struggling so much in every little thing of my life.

"It does not taste good though."

I murmured, slowly munching on it.

I left my breakfast in the middle, not willing to eat anymore, as i lost my appetite, just that way she use to loose her appetite back then. After getting ready for office, I pulled out my phone, dialing her number again, just like everyday, only to hear the operator's voice.

I was still blocked. I sighed, pecking her photo frame, before leaving for office. She was no longer there to accompany me so the drive was silent, like never.

After six months ;

I can't believe I am still surviving without you, even after six months. You haunt me everywhere y/n. I still can't believe that you actually gave up on me. You actually left me.

"Baby look, I do all my work myself, I keep everything tidy, just the way you like, you like it right baby..?"

I asked to, even I don't know whom. I have stopped communicating with people and started talking to the air around me instead.

The only reason I didn't die is because I know that someday, one day, my y/n would come back to me and I don't want her to witness me dead. I need her. I need her love. I need her warmth. Even death can't satisfy my need.

"Taehyung-aah how long are you going to live like this...?"

Jimin asked, placing a hand on my shoulder, as I kept seated in the couch, looking into the oblivion.

"You always keep yourself locked up in your apartment, expect for office hours, you will go insane like this."

He was worried.

"Bold of you to assume that I am sane anymore."

I chuckled dryly and he gave me a concerned look.

"Don't worry. I am fine like this. She left me to suffer Jimin and I will let it happen that way. Atleast for once I am doing what she wants me to do, which is to suffer, without her."

I smiled, but tears already formed in my eyes.

Jimin said nothing, just simply hugged me, and I clutched onto his arm, crying my heart out, just the way I have been doing all these months.