*8*

Taehyung's POV :-

Running a hand through my hairs, I felt so helpless and clueless about the sudden turn of events that took place in my life. Where did she go? Why wasn't any of her clothes in the wardrobe? Why did she blocked my number?

A feeling of fear crept in my heart but I shooed it away. She might be in her work place. Yeah, clinic..! Wasting no more time, I ran through the foyer of my apartment, moving out towards my car.

Calling some of her friends, while driving towards her clinic, I got to know that she wasn't at any of their place. Where can she go? She didn't had any parents, because she was an orphan! Then? Where? Why?

Applying breaks near her clinic, I ran inside the premises hurriedly, walking towards her cabin only to find it unusually empty. There was nothing in her table. Nothing which belonged to her, expect for the office telephone, paperweight and other stuffs.

Stopping a peon, I held him desperately.

"y/n....y/n..! She...where-where is s-she....?"

My heart beats raised so much that it was difficult for me to form proper words. The peon gave me a weird look before looking at the direction to where I was pointing.

"Are you asking for y/n mam...?"

He said, later with a small smile.

"Yes yes. She! Where is she?"

I asked with a lot of hope in my voice.

"She has quit the job."

He said.

"Whatttt?"

I was shocked beyond limits.

"Whennn? And whyyy?"

My mouth fell a little as my eyes threatened to water.

"This morning. She came here early morning and took all her stuffs and left, quitting the job."

He said with sadness, while here my head started hurting, not understanding whatever was happening with me right now.

"She-She came here in the morning...?"

I asked and he nodded.

"What-What was she wearing..?"

My eyes became teary as my vision blurred.

"A pink colour shirt and white skirt. She was looking pretty."

That old man said with a adoring smile while my heart clenched. My y/n. My beautiful y/n.

"She was such a nice girl. I don't why she chose to quit all of a sudden!"

He said, shaking his head heaving out a sad sigh  and walked away while my breathing raised and fear engulfed me completely.

Did she really leave me?

"Nooooo!!!" I yelled, shaking my head. "No No No!"

I wasn't ready to accept that she can leave me.

"Whyyy y/n..? Why did you go? Whyyy...?"

I cried in agony, fisting my hairs. All that happened was indicating her departure but I wasn't ready to accept it.

"She can't leave me! She can't!"

I said to myself as my eyes turned red, trying hard to control itself from pouring down.

Driving away, I reached at Jimin's house, the only place I can come to put my problems forward.

"Jimin... Jimin..."

I banged the door of his apartment, ringing the doorbell vigorously.

"Taehyung?"

His confused eyes met mine and I immediately held his shoulders.

"She left me Jimin. She left me!"

I breathed out, my eyes betraying me as continuous tears drained my cheeks.

"Tae? Buddy..! First come inside."

He pulled me in, and I fell down on his couch, placing my face on my palms.

"She left me Jimin. How could she? I-I don't know where she went away. so-so sud-suddenly...!"

My voice cracked in between, but I could care less.

"Did you try calling her? She might be somewhere."

He said.

"Noooo! She left me Jimin. She blocked my fuckin number. There wasn't any of her belongings in my apartment and I-I called all of her friends, whoever I knew....she is no-nowhere."

My head started hurting again as my tears didn't stop from flowing.

The feeling of loosing her was eating me up. How will I even live without her? How can I?

"What happened last night Jimin? Did something happen? Fuck! I don't even know why she left me? All of a sudden!"

I cried again, holding my head, messing my hairs badly.

"She called last night, but then I didn't hear anything from that side though."

Jimin's voice sounded low too. He is my best friend. Maybe he felt pity seeing me like this.

"Whyyy? Why did she go? I don't even know anything!"

I fell back, crying hysterically. I just couldn't stop myself. Never did I felt so weak or helpless. She always made be feel so dominant and powerful that this sudden new feeling was eating me up.

"Ji-Jimin can you please try calling her...? She-She blocked me."

I said, wiping my tears and he nodded, pulling out his phone and called her.

"She blocked me too."

He said, and I found myself, crying again as fresh tears built in my eyes.

"Why did she leave Jimin? She loves me so much then how can she leave so suddenly that too without any word or anything, just a simple note, with only a written goodbye..?!"

I cried again, feeling panges of pain in my heart.

"Just give her some chocolates and flowers, maybe she will come back again."

Jimin finally said, after some time and I looked up to him, feeling a deep pain inside me. His mocking tone didn't go unnoticed by me.

Walking back inside my apartment with slow steps, I slumped down on the floor, resting my back on the couch.

"Where did you go y/n..? Please. Please come back to me baby. I promise I will treat you better.... p-ple-please...."

My voice shivered as the feeling of loneliness dawned upon me.

_____________________________________