*Last Part*

Tae's POV :-

Sitting inside my room, on the floor beside my bed, I hugged my knees, sobbing to myself. I actually lost her. Forever.

Somewhere I know I deserve this. I deserve this loneliness. I deserve this pain. Knowingly and unknowingly, I have made her suffer and this is what I am getting in return.

But still, this heart is too weak to accept that the person, and the only person, whom I have loved so much, with all my heart, who was someday mine, is going to become someone else's.

As I was engrossed in the darkness and pool of my pain, my phone buzzed, showing Jimin's name. I didn't even called him to say that y/n was here.

"Ye-Yes...."

I said picking up his call, my voice shaking.

"Hey Taehyung. come to my place....now!"

He said.

"No Jimin. I am not-not in ....."

My voice quivered and lips shivered.

"Can't you listen to me for once? Come. Please..."

He said in an almost pleading tone and I had to agree.

Jimin was always with me through my bad times. I can't deny him. Driving towards his apartment, I rang the doorbell only for him to open it after sometime.

"What ha--"

I halted in between as I saw her appearing behind him. Y/N.

She took my hand and pulled me inside, smiling ear to ear.

"y/n..."

I blinked my eyes, with confusion written all over my face.

"Jimin can you please send some breakfast upstairs? I am sure this idiot didn't eat anything yet."

She giggled and Jimin too nodded with a smile. I crooked my brows in utter confusion while she dragged me upstairs, into a certain room and then locked the door behind us.

"What's happening...? I-I don't understa--...."

I started saying but she interrupted me.

"Now tell me, how my baby has been all these months...?"

She asked, encircling my neck with his hands.

"Can't you see yourself...?"

I said with pain laced voice. My mental condition wasn't good but my physical condition wasn't good either. I have lost weight, dark circles under my eyes were clearly visible, my skin looked pale.

She stood in her toes, kissing my eyes one by one, holding my shoulders stiffly. I closed my eyes instantly, feeling her touch after so long. She kissed my forehead, followed by my cheeks and stopped just in front of my chapped lips.

My eyes already started watering, feeling her warmth after so long. Damn I missed this so much!!

"I missed you too baby..."

She said as if she read my mind and quickly placed her lips on mine, leading into a passionate kiss. I was so lost in the moment that my hands involuntarily wrapped around her fragile figure, pulling her close.

As our lips moved in sync with each other, my tears drained her cheeks too. I was finally feeling her after a damn long year. Neither of us were ready to leave the other one and as my one hand was caressing her waist, keeping her and myself in place, the other was stroking her cheek.