Happening -9

Author's quick note 💛
"Since most of you are having some confused thoughts on my story😭, I just Want to explain that is my own made up story so, everything may not be true or match with the real world or how ABO things are in manga or real life. This is my story and it's all my imagination. Thanks for reading as always 💛"
........................................................

"This child is born with unexpected natural born Omega's traits. It's identity is born with him. We are sorry that your baby son is, the Omega"

I was born with this.

Omega.

I didn't want it. Or no man will ever want to.

I feel sorry to my parents since they have their one and only son as Omega.

If it was daughter, omega will not be a problem.

But they think the best for me always.

I stay away from people, mostly adults, who can able to scent Omega's smell if I ever release my scent wrongly... Or else, I'll get raped while young.

I never had friends.
I never tried to get close to people.

Moreover, every year, my parents would send me to new school.

2 years at 1 school is the most.

My life had been changed... my habits and life was a bit swayed by someone, who I met in my last middle school year.

His name was, Park Chanyeol.

Tall, straight face, smart, and caring.

My first day of school, I gathered my courage and asked him for a pen since I didn't bring.

Then he helped me with bullies.

After that we found out we two go to same after school class.

I don't know if fate got us to meet like this... and what I found out about this first boy who I got close was....

>Flash back<

It was one of the days we were studying for High school entrance exam or final middle school exam.

We are at his favourite sandwich shop, eating plus studying.

Today he strangely wears glasses. As looking great as always.

When I wear glasses, I look like a nerd but when he wears, he looks so handsome.

Why? 🥺

"Baekhyun.. where do you live?"

"Near school"

"When will you let me visit your house?"

"Ermm... soon?"

"How soon?"

"I don't know."

"Next week? How about that? Invite me to study at your house.. deal?"

"Aw.. ok.."

"And.. lets go and watch movie"

"Hah?"

"Movie! I'll pay for the ticket. Accompany me. I don't have friends to go with"

"Ah.. I'll"

"Yess!! And baekhyun"

"Hmm?"

"Can you see without glasses?"

"Ah.. yes"

"So why do you always wear?"