Happening - 31

A/N: Hello readers of Alpha's Candy 💛.
Umm... this fanfic has reached to 31 episodes, which I haven't even realised myself. And I'm planning on writing more and developing plot in details. Like daily lifestyle of main characters (Chan + Baek). On their daily conversation, just as what normal people do. Some of my chapters might be boring to you. But please bare with it 💛 I will try to give best fanfic to you all. Love you and enjoy!!!

———————————————————

Baekhyun's POV

"The causes of his sickness... are a lot." Mr. Dong says

"A lot?"

"Since after he was born, he was cherished by his grandparents a lot. Because his parents just gave birth to a boy who will become the only heir..... and since his parents were so busy with works.... he spent his most of the childhood time with his grandparents.

Until middle school, until you met him..... he was a very happy, bright and sociable kid.

One night, his parents were on a trip to abroad for business, he of course lived with his grandparents.

It's when things were messed up.

That night, his grandparents were killed due to protecting him from kidnappers.

Those people wanted money so they planned to kidnap our CEO but.... his grandparents protected him... and got killed.

He witnessed that. And that was the start of everything....

He changed... starting from that time."

"Changed? Then, you mean.. I met him after his parents were killed?"

"Yes. May be a year after. Before I work as his secretary, I was his father's secretary"

"I see."

"After that, he started to changed again. He started to smile to his parents again... due to that boy who he met at middle school"

"Middle school....."

"It was you. Right?"

"Immm"

"That was when he suffered again .... after you left him without notice...."

"......"

"He changed back to silent, unsociable and sad kid... he would have nightmares every night screaming your name or his grandparents..... that's why his parents started taking him to this doctor. And he got better from those prescriptions.

And his last suffering was when his parents passed away.... he was mature enough but... his PTSD got worse. That's why Mr. Oh Sehun's parents sent their son to live with our CEO to look after..."

"Oh... I bet that didn't work out"

"Yes. But due to his maturity and duties of company works, he tried to forget everything and focus on work."

"He's strong man"

"He is. I think I talked a lot. Only me, Kim Suho ssi and Oh Sehun family knows about this. And you now.

What I was trying to say is... you are his last hope... Byun Baekhyun ssi.... if he lose you again this time, he would have no one left.

So please. I don't know what kind of relationship bond between you and him but... it seems like he needs you."
.
.
.
.
.

I don't even have a word to say.... just because I found out that I'm his paired... my childish mind was scared and run away

I didn't even think for him.... I mean... I believed he would feel nothing