Happening - 53

Chanyeol's POV

"Babe... perhaps, did that guy contacted you?" I ask baekhyun who is cuddling in my arms

"Ahh... no...."

"Is that so?... please let me know if he does. Don't handle things by your own"

"I won't."

Why does he look so stress? Did his uncle bothering him a lot?

"Baekhyun ya... i mean, tell me if I could be help with your uncle case"

"Chanyeol ... I am aware that you have all those abilities to deal with my uncle requests. But, I am not planning to depend on you. We are lovers you know. It's quite pathetic of me if I ask you those things..." He says and get out of bed.

"Babe... I mean... I didn't mean like that... baekhyun ya..."

"It's okay.. but chanyeol ya, will you stay out of my family financial cases by any means in the future?"

"Imm..... I will try"

"And I'm going to my parents house today."

"Umm? I will come too then."

"I know you have piles of works to do, just rest well and do slowly. I will bring my cookings for dinner"

"Then, take my car"

"No... I can go alone"

"Aww.. okay, let me know if you need me to pick you up after you finish?"

"No... I am fine."

He's offended by my words? Aishhhhh I was too much?

But how to help him without feeling offended?

Ahhhh... headache. And tomorrow is Monday, I have a meeting with shareholders. Which means I will have to see him again.

Kim Fucking Min

Thanks to my parents, the companies ownership is in my hand.

They can't take me down.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's already evening... baekhyun is not back yet... and he's not replying my texts.. he's that mad?

I should call his mom then...

*dail*

C - Annyeonghaseyo aunty..

Aunty - aww.. chanyeol ssi.. how are you son?

C - I am good aunty, how about you and uncle?

Aunty - we are good too. What's with a sudden phone call? Come visit us soon, I'm sorry for last time

C - I will aunty. I am sorry that I couldn't join with baekhyun today..

Aunty - baekhyun?

C - nae? He is not visiting you?

Aunty - no son, he doesn't.

C - oh I see. Then, we will visit you soon. Nae~ see you aunty.

I hang up the phone........

Where the heck are you baekhyun ya!!!!

——————————————————-
Baekhyun's POV

I lied. I lied to him.

Actually, I am coming to meet Min hyung.

I first went again to bank and ask some information since I need to buy or rent car for Samchon.. and now....