Happening - 27

Chanyeol's POV

"Oh. Son, welcome back" his mom greets me very casually

"Good evening Aunty.. sorry to barge into house, I thought.. baekhyun is alone"

"It's okay.. make yourself home. We like that son" she says

"Thank you"

"Oh... welcome!! Chanyeol ssi" his dad greets me too

"Nae~ good evening sir"

"Congratulations son! I saw the news"

"Thank you sir."

I'm... quite distressed..... I thought, I would be able to spend another night with him....

"Baekhyun is in the room.. I don't think he's feeling well.. his face looks unwell since we came back" his mom says

Yeah... he doesn't sound well in the last phone call too. Plus he is not replying my texts

What's wrong with him?

"So.. I'll go up to his room" I say and go to his room

Is he sleeping?

I get into his room quietly... as I see him lying in bed.

Really sleeping?

I get closer and sit on bed beside him...

"I'm sorry, I'm late" I Whisper

He then.. wakes up...

"Sorry, did I wake you?" I ask him

He sit up and.... "I was waiting for you.... I have something to say"

"Immm... what's it?"

"Can you.. get out of my life?"

"Baekhyun ya?"

"No matter how much I think about or imagine us in a relationship, I really can't. I don't see us as a great match..."

"No. We will. You are just thinking too much"

"No... I'm not thinking too much.. I'm thinking enough. And... look at you park chanyeol ssi... you are a top and elite Alpha. Plus a well known business man, a billionaire.

And me? I'm noting, I'm nothing but someone who works in your company. And a childhood friend...

That's all .. I don't have anything, I don't have money power or a great level in my career, I'm not rich .... I..."

"Do you really hate me that much?"

"........"

"Do you really want to reject my confession that you are saying all these useless and nonsense reasons? Are you really listening to yourself? Are you even hearing what your mouth is saying?"

"Immm.... I hate you, I hate how great you are, I hate that you are so rich, I hate that you are so smart, I hate that you are an Alpha which I couldn't ... be... like never"

I'm lost in my words.... this wasn't I am expecting for tonight....

I couldn't force him more... when he looks so determined and.... hate me...

"I see" ............. "I get it... I'm sorry" I say and rush out of his room....

"Aww son, are you leaving?" His mom asks

"Yes aunty, I still have things to do so, please excuse me" I say and just... run out of his house

I'm starting to hate myself.... al I tried for..... I thought ... I always that he would love it...