Happening - 38

Flash Back to Swiss,

"Baekhyun ya... I heard there's another Korean in your class. But he's senior..but he's repeating that class of yours" Kyungsoo says

"Really? May be different tutorial.. but I didn't recognise in lecture"

"May be he's not attending classes well. I heard he's quite rich too" kyungsoo says

"Is that so....."

"Baekhyun? Why are you like so lack of interest in things like that? No.... you lack of interest in everything except for your studies"

"Am I?"

"Veryyyy.. and please show reactions.... am I the only one you talk to?"

"Imm"

"Make some friends okay?"

"I will try"

Baekhyun is still the same as he were back in Korea. He doesn't make any friends.

Do Kyungsoo is very sociable guy. He tries hard to be Baekhyun's friend.

Plus, he misses his first friend.. his first love...

And baekhyun is suffering a lot from his heat due to running away from his Alpha.

His heat these days lasts even half of every month. So many days he's suffering every month. It's difficult to bear since masturbating is not enough.

It's part of nature. He can't help.

"I will go to lecture now" baekhyun says and heads to a lecture hall.

He would rather prefer lectures where people sits quite far from each other and not much discussion.

And then.... today....

Someone comes and sit in his front seat.

Messy hair.... sleepy eyes... ear phones on... and someone who doesn't have any interest in his life ... not at all.

Quite in the middle of the lecture....

A pair of hand lends on his table while baekhyun is writing down notes...

"Do you have pen?" That person in front of him ask in Korean language

Baekhyun realises this guy is the one who kyungsoo talked about.

He has cold eyes... as if he's not feeling anything and asking favour to baekhyun

Baekhyun quietly takes out his spare pen and hands over ...

"Thanks" that guy says and turn back..

It was 2 words conversation but,

One strange thing of this guys is.....

This guy reminds him of his first love, Park Chanyeol...

Cold, no feeling, no interest in everything......

'He knows I'm a Korean? May be I look like one' baekhyun thinks

For the rest of the lecture time, he has been staring at the back of that guy in front of him ....

His eyes following every moves that guy hands and head are moving...

~~~~lecture ends~~~~

"Thanks" that guy gives him back a pen and... walks away

Baekhyun quickly follows him....

"Excuse me..." Baekhyun calls him out