Happening - 26

"Baekhyun ya"

"I'm listening"

"I love you. Please accept me"

"I.... I need more time ... I'm sorry"

"If there's something bothering you then, I can just explain you. I can make things clear and for you, I stay clear and away from all Omegas beside me."

"Its not like that ..... I just need some time to think....."

"Okay... I won't force you. But you are considering my propose right?"

Baekhyun shyly nods.... and answer "imm...I'm"

"Then, I can wait... I will wait... I have been waiting only for you.... I'm devoted to you" chanyeol says as he's making his serious face... the most serious look he ever wears on his face.

Baekhyun really felt Chanyeol's sincerity ....

Actually... baekhyun has been really thinking about accepting chanyeol in his life....

Just... just there are some concerns he has in mind... may be one concern?

They two are on very different level...

Like... very.....

............

Baekhyun's POV

I wake up due to sensing some movement in my room....

I open my eyes....

"Hmm? Are you going this early?" I ask him

He already dressed up and .... he looks really nice today..

"Immm.... I have awarding ceremony and press conference today. It will be shown live on the TV, so watch me if you miss me" he says

"As if"

"One of my bodyguard will send you lunch. So don't move too much today too. I already let suho knows so things are fine"

Yeah I know... things are fine when the CEO himself told me to take leave...

"Immm.... when will you be back?"

"Why? You want me to come back home early?"

"No... just asking"

"I'll try to come back early. And I'll text you.."

"Don't"

"I love texting you"

"Ewhh"

"Haha.. and there's towel for you to wash your face and there's a toast and juice for breakfast ... so you don't need to get out of bed till lunch time"

He really prepared for me.....I thought that breakfast was for him....

"You are making me become lazy."

"Just be lazy for awhile" He says and comes sit in bed

"And I'm gonna miss you so bad... please don't get hurt when I'm gone... okay?" His face gets closer to mine...

He then leans in and kiss .... me

I don't know if it's his perfume smell.... he smells so nice ....

"Huuu.... I want to kiss you more" he says

"You can go now"

"Right! Otherwise I won't be able to leave anymore... so...I'll go now"

"Immm.."

"I love you" he says and leaves

I.... I love you.... may be ...