Happening - 44

Chanyeol's POV

"Split personality?" I ask

I ended up bringing Do Kyungsoo to my office

"Promise me you won't think wrong about me. I didn't tell you these because I want you and baekhyun to fight. It's just. . I'm afraid.. you might get hurt"

"I promise. I asked you anyway"

"Okay... last time I already told you Kim Min doesn't really like baekhyun gets close to me or any other right?"

"Imm"

"Another thing I found out was... baekhyun has one nice and shy personality around most people and his family... may he including you too sir"

"He was always like that... since middle school"

"Yes. But.... after he met Kim Min, he started to adapt no... adopt Kim Min's personalities and habits. If Kim Min is not near him, it's fine. He's just a normal baekhyun that you know.

It's just... Kim Min has a lot of influence on him. And controls him a lot. May be baekhyun's type is that he can be easily influenced by someone else. And he is quite scared of Kim Min too.

He doesn't want Kim Min to disappoint, sad or doesn't want to leave him alone.

I'm not making these up. He confessed me on the plane back to Korea."

"I... ah... I don't know what to say anymore"

"Just.. try not to let baekhyun close with that guy. That guy has bad influence on him...

his split personalities doesn't seems to be harmful like those mental disorder people. It's just... he's a different person around Kim Min...

the best solution would be separating him from Kim Min.. or baekhyun needs to come up with clear decision"

"I see. Kyungsoo ssi. Once again, thank you for sharing with me. I think you are really a good friend of baekhyun"

"I was trying hard. But I didn't have a chance to be his best friend"

"You will be"

*knock*knock*

"Sir, you have a broadcasting interview today. And the set is ready in diamond meeting room" Mr.Dong says

"Aww. Okay. I will come now... so Kyungsoo ssi.. we will see again"

"Nae~" He says and leaves

"Shall we also go now Sir?" Mr. Dong asks

"Let's go"
———————————————————
Third Person's POV

Q - "Do you have any difficulties while managing all your companies?

C - ummm... there are. Quite a lot. Since I'm young and sometimes lack in experiences. But I think I'm very lucky with my employees as I always mentioned. Most of the time in the past 3 years, I learnt from them. Plus there are close co-workers who guided me a lot .

Q - I see. You are now recognised as Young Billionaire of South Korea. And what would be your opinion on this?

C - I'm overwhelmed by that name given. Our Seoul business industry is very big. We have our own business competitors and trying our best. Among all those Talented and excellent leaders, I was given this name so, I just couldn't express how I'm happy about that.

At the same time, while chanyeol broadcast is on TV.....

at Baekhyun's house ..

"Let me go!.... get off me hyung.....hyung...." baekhyun is struggle under Min... who's stripping his clothes...