~4~

y/n's POV

"taehyung. get off her"

i hear someone say. it was someone i haven't met yet but boy. was he FINE. what am i, crazy. anyways, my moment with tae was sadly interrupted but i was fine with it.

"i'm just messing with her"-tae

author's POV
the other boy grabs you onto his side and ask if you're okay.

"are you good?"- the guy asked

"yea. what's your name btw? i don't think we've met before."-y/n

"i'm hoseok.you can call me hobi or whatever u want. i don't really care."

 (😏)

(😏)

"well thanks. for 'saving' me i guess."-you nervously laugh.

"alright. ima leave. i stay downstairs if you need me."-hoseok

"alright. see you later?."-y/n

after he leaves, you're still in the hallway next to tae. you run to your room but taehyung is following you. you start to run faster, giggling while you run. he playfully runs towards you but not catching you in time so now you're in your room with the door locked.

"haha loser. should've run faster"-you giggled

"just because you got away this time, doesn't mean you will next time."-taehyung

"go away weirdo."-y/n

"bye dummy"-taehyung.

y/n's POV

it's like midnight and i'm about to shower. i get my pj's and put them in the bathroom. i play music and continue my shower. i personally love taking showers at night because it's very relaxing to me.

i don't think i've mentioned this but, my dad gave me all the brothers' numbers so if i need anything i can call them. at first i was like i didn't need their numbers but after my shower, i realized that i do. i had forgot my towel.

as i was getting my phone to text one of them i got scared because i didn't know who to text. i didn't even meet all of them yet. scrolling through my contacts, i narrowed it down to jimin and namjoon.

i decided to text namjoon.

                             Namjoon
Hey, you awake?-me

yea. is something wrong? -joon

i forgot to bring a towel with me in the
bathroom. do u think you can get me one??-me

of course. -joon

ok. just knock on my door and leave it on my bed. and text me when you're out of my room.
read 12:45