~12~

you get out the shower and put on a oversized T-shirt and sleeping shorts. you put some lingerie under for later. it was just black.

(yeah

(yeah. this is what you're wearing underneath.)

you dry your hair a little and then put a little perfume on.

you leave your room and go to jungkooks room.

you knocked.

"look who it is."-jk

"yeah. is tae in there?"-y/n

"no. he left to hang out with his friends."-jk

"hmm, you still want your kiss?"-you asked raising and eyebrow.

"no. you're gonna make me wait again."-jk

"so you're telling me i wore this for no reason?"-you raised your shirt showing your bra.

you chuckled at his reaction. he was just standing there, eyes wide opened, while biting his lip.

"awe."-you frowned. "what happened to you?you were so confident earlier."-you said while walking in his room and closing the door. not forgetting to lock it.

"you're gonna regret doing this later."-jk

"you have no experience. you're a virgin."-you laughed.

"huh?! who told you?"-jk

"does it matter? if you want your little kiss you better come over here."-you said pointing to his bed.

"not with you dressed like that. take of your clothes."-he walks closer to you.

"already? somebody's horny."-you pointed to his boner.

"shut up."-he says while pulling you close and kissing you.

he was rough. you bit his lip so he could stop.

"fuck. that hurt."-he said touching his lip.

you rolled your eyes and just kissed him again. this time it was more gentle but it was a little intense.

soon enough you guys were practically eating each other's face.

you pulled away and pushed him on the bed. you got on top of him and continued to kiss his neck.

you didn't leave any hickeys because of safety precautions. his hands were all over your body.

you slapped his hands.

"no touching yet."-you said as you took off her shirt.

you ran your hand down his stomach to his private while you kissed him before you went down to do the deed.

it was fun being dominant but you had a gut feeling that he would get mad and fuck you till there's no tomorrow.

you choked as he pushed your head farther down his member. tears ran down your eyes but jungkook was moaning.

after about a minute, he cums in your mouth. you didn't swallow it. in fact you spit it back out onto his private and started jerking him off. making him overstimulate

it was such an intense feeling that he couldn't take it. he grabbed your hand, pulled you up, and turned you over making him on top of you.

"your time being dominant is over."-he says as he takes off your clothes.

he leans in and starts to kiss you, making sure to rub down there.

"looks like somebody's wet already"-he says chuckling in between kisses.

eventually he sticks a finger in you. you gasped because you weren't expecting it.

he's still kissing you while you moaned at the feeling.

you reached your climax and he pulled his fingers out.

he looks at his fingers and looks back at you.

"suck them."-jk says as he takes your underwear off and places the tip of his member onto your private.

you pushed into him so that you could feel him go into you.

"naughty girl."-he speaks.

with your cum still on his fingers, he shoves them in your mouth while pushing his dick all the way into you making you arch your back.

without a warning, he starts thrusting into you rapidly .

you wrapped you arms around his neck as he leans down to peck you on the lips.

you asked him to go slower but he ended up going even faster.

both of you guys are a moaning mess. you tried to keep it down because you didn't want the others to hear you, but it was hard. he didn't care and kept going until you couldn't take it anymore.

your arms fall off his neck and he puts his neck into yours.

he moans as your walls tighten around him. he gives you one last thrust before he pulls out and cums all over your belly. before laying down on the bed next to you.

you lay there with your eyes closed as you let your juices spill out onto the bed. your legs slightly shaking from cumming.

"tired?"-jungkook asked as he looks at you laughing.

you don't say anything and just scoot closer to him so he can hug you. you guys lay there for about a minute or two, trying to regulate your breathing.

"isn't tae coming home soon? what will he say when he sees us naked in your bed."-you say as you sit up and throw your t-shirt back on.

"i'll tell him that i fucked you. no big deal."-jungkook smirks.

"whatever. take me to my room."

"you have legs."

"so you really think i can walk after you literally just demolished me?"

he rolls his eyes and gets up to put some pants on. he picks you up and you wrap your legs around him. he bends down to pick up your pants and undergarments scattered on the floor and walks to your room.

he laid you down in your bed and he hops in the bed with you. you turn on a movie and you guys cuddled until you fell asleep.

-

-

-

-
i cant believe i just wrote that. this is my very first ''detailed'' smut. it's kinda bad compared to other writers but i tried. smut is not really my best skill.

tell me your thoughts about this chapter.