~16~

i pulled my pants back up and set the pregnancy test on the counter. i washed my hands and my face, while i waited for the test to develop.

i was nervous. very nervous. im not pregnant but it was still nerve racking.

i finished washing my face and took a look at the pregnancy test.

one line.

pov change

you weren't pregnant, you prayed and thanked god that you weren't pregnant.

you smiled and spun around enjoying your pregnancy free life. you picked the test back up and went back into your room to show jungkook.

"look jungkook."-you smiled

"not pregnant?"-he looked at you with big eyes.

"yes! i'm okay!"-you gave him 2 thumbs up.

"oh thank god"-he got up and hugged you.

you were shocked by the sudden warmness given by the older. you raised your arms to and let your hands rest on his back.

"okay jungkook. i think it's been long enough"-you giggled.

he didn't move.

"jungkook."-you tried to get him off of you.

he still was holding on to you.

"Jeon Jungkook!"-you squirmed out his arms.

"what? i just want to hold you. you feel warm."-jungkook shrugged.

"whatever."-you left your room and went downstairs, while jungkook went back into his room.

you walked down the stairs and saw your dad in the kitchen.

"hi dad!"-you went to hug him.

"hi baby. did you get your license??"-dad

"yes, i did. i can finally drive by myself."-you twirled.

he laughed, "you're silly. your mom called me."

"what'd she say? does she want me to live with her again."-you put your hands together.

"no. you're not living with her. she just wants you to come visit the new house."-dad

"ohh, that's fine i guess. she wants me to come tomorrow?"-y/n

"yep. you can bring one of the boys with you to help you. i'm sure your mom would love to meet one of them."-dad

"yeah. that'll work. dad?"-y/n

"yes? is everything alright?"-dad

"i just wanted to tell you that i love you. don't overwork yourself."-you hugged him again.

"i love you too y/n. now come help me set the food on the table."-he patted your head.

you two put plates together and placed them on the dinner table. after, you went to go tell everyone that dinner was ready.

you walked to yoongis room.

you knocked before walking in, "yoongi?"

he wasn't in his room. you went to his bathroom and knocked on the door.

"yoongi? you in there??"-you out your ear on the door.

"yes. i'm putting my clothes on. you need something?"-yoongi

"dad just finished cooking. come eat!"-y/n

"alright. i'll come out in a few minutes."-yoongi

you walked out his room and went to the other boy's room.