~14~

i texted hoseok but he didn't answer. i wiped my mouth and proceeded to go downstairs.

"hey y/n. you ok?"-jin asked.

"yea i'm fine, i guess i had a stomach ache."

"do you want me to make you some tea? or soup."-jin

"i'll drink some tea. thank you. do you know what hobi is doing?"

"he left a couple of minutes ago. why?"-jin

"oh nothing. i just wanted to talk with him."

"i'm sure he'll be back soon. here. drink this"-jin

i took the tea jin had made me and sipped on it. it was really soothing.

"thank you jin. i really appreciate it."

"no problem. you're like my little sister."-he said patting my head and going into his room.

i walked over to the living room and sat down to drink my tea.

for some reason, i cant get jungkook off my mind. i feel really bad but i don't know what to do. i'm way too scared to talk to him right now. i don't think he would like to see me right now.

i finished my tea and walked back to the kitchen to wash my cup. i was thinking if i should talk to jin about what happened.

i figured it be best to just wait till hoseok gets home.

i walked back upstairs and went in my room to take a nap.

author's POV

After about 3 hours, you woke up from your nap. it's around 7pm and you checked your phone to see if hoseok texted you.

no new messages.

he must be really busy.

you got up and went to go use the restroom and washed your face.

you raised your shirt to see if you looked different but nothing really changed.

you walked out of your room and decided to hang out with rm and jimin.

you knocked on the door and jimin opened it.

"hi y//n!"- he said with a big smile

"hi jiminn. can i stay in here with you guys for a bit. i'm bored."

"sure! i was playing games with namjoon. do you wanna play with us?"- jimin

"of course i will."

you walked into their room and grabbed a controller. they were playing call of duty.

you guys played and chit chatted for about an hour and a half.

"have any of y'all seen hobi today? i tried to text him but he didn't answer."-you asked

"he said he was going to meet up with a friend."-namjoon

"oh is that so."-you said and put the controller down.

"that was fun. we should play more games together. i'm gonna head downstairs."

"okay. we'll see you in a bit."-jimin said waving as you walked out the room.

you walked out the room and saw jungkook heading towards you. he was probably going downstairs.

you looked at him and smiled, but he seemed to ignore you as he just walked down the stairs.

you follow right behind him and make your way to the kitchen. you made yourself a little fruit bowl to snack on and went to find jungkook.

he was sitting in the living room on his phone.

"jungkook?"-you called his name to see if he looked at you.

"what."-he said not even glancing up at you.

"do you want some fruit i just cut up?"

"no"-jungkook stated still not looking away from his phone.

"oh okay then."-you said and went back to the kitchen to eat your fruit.

you just sat there in silence because you left your phone upstairs.

you were eating your fruit and then heard the doorbell. you went to go open it and it was hoseok. but he wasn't alone.

some girl was with him.

"hey. whose that?"-you asked

"hey y/n. this is my sister ji woo. she wanted to come visit for a little."-he said smiling

"hi! it's nice to meet you!! you're so gorgeous."-you said smiling.

"thank you so much! look at you. i mean you're stunning."-she said

you laughed and she made her way inside the house.

jungkook greeted her and then went back upstairs.

you went to go get your bowl of fruit and went back upstairs. you knocked on namjoon and jimins room and opened the door.

"hey i cut up some fruit. want some?"

"sure. you can leave it right there. thank you!"-rm said smiling.

you got out his room and went back to your room.

you got comfy and laid in your bed to catch up on your latest drama.

you were just gonna tell hoseok tommorow.

you've been watching for about an hour but then tae came in your room for no reason. he stayed in there and just watched with you. you guys were just enjoying each other's company.

you eventually fell asleep and then taehyung turned off the tv. he pulled the blanket over you and walked out the room.

"how is she feeling hyung??"-jungkook asked tae as he walked in the room.

" don't stress. she just fell asleep."

"i shouldn't have acted like that."-jungkook said flopping back onto his bed.

"you'll get over it. mistakes happen."-tae said to jungkook as he made himself comfy to get ready for bed.

"i'm going to spend my day tommorow with her. i hope she's not mad at me."

"i don't think she's mad at you bro. but can you sleep? you talk to much."-tae said making jungkook laugh.

"goodnight hyung."-jungkook said and closed his eyes