~9~

you're in the shower. feeling great. you both have reached your climax. you're holding onto his neck, catching your breath. he gives you a kiss before turning the shower off and giving you your towel.

"i needed that."-y/n

he smiles and wraps himself in a towel. before leaving the bathroom you tell him something.

"please don't tell anybody. this is a secret between us."-y/n

"i won't. i promise."-hoseok said as he hugs you.

you walk out the room, and sprint back to your room. hair wet, and you're in your towel. you left your clothes in your room. you tried to run so jin couldn't see you. he was still watching tv. you couldn't run very fast though..

you gotta say, this was probably the best sex you've had in your life. finally, you made it to your room without bumping into anyone.

when you said you wanted to have fun, oh man. the fun has now just began. you were excited. just thinking about having those moments with the boys excited you.

but you didn't want to have sex with all of them in a flash. you wanted to play with their feelings, tease them, flirt with them, etc.

you didn't think you would have sex with hoseok that fast. you thought you would have lost it to taehyung or jungkook.

while you were in your room putting on your clothes, you decided to sort of 'plan' out who you were going to try and get.

you wrote all their names down in the order you wanted to get them.

hoseok was last because you already got him. just because he's last doesn't mean you won't be having some fun experiences with him. he just won't be your main target.

here's the list that you've come up with.

1.Jungkook, hes first just because you know he'll give you some real easy.

2.Taehyung, second because he makes you feel some type of way when you see him.

3.Yoongi, third because he's hot but intimidating.

4.Namjoon, fourth because you feel like he's innocent but he's very kinky.

5.Jimin, fifth because hes very sweet but man,
he looks like he'll break your back in a second.

6.Jin, lowkey, you think he's gay, but your still gonna try with him

7.Hoseok, you already know the drill

this will be your guide. you specifically wanted to get them in this order. you don't know why but you just feel like it would be easier.

after finishing your list and thinking about it, you decided to get to action.

you finished your skincare and blow dried your hair. finally, you went out of your room and made your way to jk and tae's room.

you knocked on their door.

"hello?"-y/n

jungkook opens to the door.

"hey cutie. what's up."-jk

you thought to yourself 'man. getting him will be so easy'. to be honest, you could get him right now, but you wanted to drag it and make him made.