~10~

Next morning

author's POV

you wake up at like 10 in the morning. you take a nice shower and clean up. you put some clothes on and head downstairs.

your dad greets you and makes you breakfast. he tells you that he's gonna he busy at work today.

y/n's POV

he's the ceo of big hit. he's the one who made the boys into artist and he's currently working on the new group called TXT. my best friend soobin is in the new group.

after making me breakfast he leaves to go to work. he's a very busy man. he's barely home. the boys are currently on break, so they don't have any new comebacks yet.

i've listened to some of their songs and they're really good.

they are very talented. too bad i can't sing or dance.

i was eating breakfast and i hear somebody come out the room. it was yoongi. he wakes up early surprisingly.

"hey yoongi"

"morning."-yoongi

"are you hungry?"-me

"no. i'm just making some coffee."

"you're up pretty early."-y/n

"yeah. i've been working."-yoongi

"you haven't slept yet??"

"no, that's why i'm making some coffee."

"that's not good. you should rest."-y/n

"i'm fine."

"no yoongi. trust me. just take a quick nap. get some rest. your eye bags are really showing."-y/n

"i can only rest until i know the song will turn out good."-yoongi

"your fans wouldn't want that. they want you healthy and what you're doing right now is not healthy at all."-y/n

"didn't you hear me earlier?! i told you that i'm fine. stop worrying about me."

i didn't think he would be that sensitive. i was just telling him to rest. after saying that he went in his room with his cup of coffee.

i felt really bad for some reason. he probably didn't even eat. he's most likely living off coffee.

i decided to cut up some fruit and make some eggs so he can eat. i get that he wants the best for his fans but he needs to learn how to balance work and his real life.

i finished making him some food and knocked on his door. he didn't answer. i walked in his room and i saw he was in the bathroom. i laid the food on his desk where he's been working.

i took a peak at his computer. D2. must be a new album. i heard him flush and quickly ran out his room.

i hope his fans know how hard he's working.

i stayed downstairs for a little and just watched some netflix on the tv. jin and hobi came out of their room.

author's POV