~13~

this book is not done yet. i just got back home from vacay and i've been lazy. that's why i haven't been writing.. sorry. also, WHY IS SCHOOL ALREADY HERE. hopefully i'll still try to update 3-6 days.

it's 7 in the morning and you woke up with jungkook still by your side. he's still holding you as you lay there, admiring the way he looks.

you honestly can't believe that this guy actually railed you last night.

after laying there for a couple minutes you fall back asleep into his arms.

it's now 11 am and you woke back up again. jungkook lays there beside you on his phone.

"hi, did you sleep good?"-jk

"yes, i actually did. did u just wake up?"-y/n

"no, i woke up like 20 minutes ago."-jk

"oh"-you say while stretching.

"i'm still tired. i wanna stay in my bed all day today."-y/n

"then do it. no ones stopping you"-jk say as he chuckles and kisses your forehead.

you roll your eyes and get out of bed to get cleaned up.

"where are you going??"-jk

"to the bathroom obviously. i think you should go too. your breath is really kicking today"-you say as you laugh and lock the door.

jungkook sits there surprised and smells his own breath.

'my breath doesn't even stink.'

he gets up and goes to his room to freshen up as well.

Jungkook's POV

i got up from y/n's bed and went to my room to get cleaned up.

"there you are, where have you been?"-taehyung

"i slept in y/n's room."-i said going to the bathroom.

"are you sure that's all you did?"-tae

"yes i'm sure. why?"-jk

"i don't know. i found a pair of panties in the room when i came home last night."-tae said pointing at the black underwear on the floor.

"and what does that have to do with me?"

"i guess nothing. i just wanted to ask."-tae said raising a brow, before going back on his phone.

i must've dropped it when i was carrying her to her room.

oops. i'll return them later.

i showered, got cleaned up and then went downstairs to eat some food.

i saw y/n cooking something so i went over too her.

"hi cutie"-i said hugging her from behind.

"nasty, get off me"-she said pushing me off her

"what's wrong with you today?"-i rolled my eyes.

"whatever"-she mumbled cutely.

y/n's POV

as i was cooking, jungkook was just sitting there on his phone.

i was cooking some pancakes for everybody until jin came out and told me to move.

apparently i was making them wrong smh. namjoon then came down and sat next to me and jungkook. eventually, all the boys came out to eat breakfast. more like lunch since it's 1pm already.