Day 3: Falling Both Physically and Metaphorically At a Roller Rink is Kinda Cool

(A/N: original title of chapter is "Day 3: Falling Both Physically and Metaphorically At a Roller Rink is Kinda Cool, To Be Honest With You", but I capped the chapter title limit -_-
Also, please do NOT make any sexual/NSFW comments)

"Damn, they stayed on the couch all night?" Sapnap said to himself as he walked into the living room, stretching. It was just a little after eleven in the morning, and Sapnap, the early riser, was craving coffee. And breakfast. His cravings were forgotten, however, as he noticed the two densest people in the world laying together on the couch. He watched them peacefully sleep for a moment before he took out his phone, snapped a picture, and walked into the kitchen to fix a pot of coffee and cook and three of them something to eat.

While he waited for the coffee to be made, he took a seat at the kitchen island and pulled up his most recent conversation with Bad, and sent the video he recorded the other day, the message 'Look at these muffins Bad I'm going to die' attached. A very quiet beep of the coffee machine finishing made Sapnap put his phone down, and he made himself a cup of caffeinated bean water.

Sitting back down, he picked his phone up and noticed Bad had replied. 

'Silly muffins! I'm not sure why they're going to make you die tho :\'

Why was he friends with people so dense?

'Do you not know?' Sapnap typed back. He got a response a minute later.

'Of course, I'm not blind! >:( I just don't understand why they're going to kill you, they'll figure it out eventually!'

Scratch that, Bad wasn't as dense as Sapnap thought.

--------------------

The warm smell of coffee slowly woke Dream up, and he paused for a moment after opening his eyes to remember where he was. Once he remembered that he was on his couch in his living room, he also remembered that he fell asleep on George, and was suddenly aware of said man cuddling his side.

Is this going to be a thing the whole week?

Trying his hardest not to wake George, Dream practically slid off the couch and onto the floor before standing. George stirred some, but if he actually woke up, he didn't reveal it.

Dream walked into the kitchen to find Sapnap snickering at his phone, a cup of coffee beside him.

"Mornin'," Dream greeted, earning an amused "Hey" from Sapnap. Deciding coffee would be a nice drink despite being caffeine intolerant, he grabbed a mug from one of his cabinets and made himself his own cup, taking the appropriate medicine to fight the negative effects of his drink, and reaching down to rub Patches when she entered the room and rubbed on his leg.

"Are we still going to skate today?" Sapnap asked while pocketing his phone after Dream stood back up to his full height. Dream suddenly remembered one of the three's conversations the night before, one of them being what the plan for tomorrow was. Skating had been the champion decision.

"Yeah, unless you've changed your mind," Dream replied. Sapnap shook his head, and Dream took a sip of coffee before he set the mug down and stretched his arms over his head.

"You want me to cook us some breakfast," Sapnap began, his voice phrased as a question before it dropped into a teasing tone, "or does that violate some sort of unspoken rule here?"

"Haha," Dream deadpanned sarcastically, and opened the fridge, "that is very hilarious."

"But you didn't say I was wrong." Dream ignored Sapnap's tease and pulled a box of toaster waffles from the freezer.