Chapter 2 Five Years Later

It had been five years since Shifter got arrested and I forgot about the warning he gave me which was good for me but my friend Jenny was still a bit upset about her farther's actions and she changed her last name from Shifter to Giller. 

Jenny now owns a bar now and even though I never been there yet my older brother Reshi has and he says the drinks and food there is really damn good.

Hello bro. said Reshi

Hey Reshi. I replied

Hey OnGoing want to watch some comic book movies? Reshi asked

I liked that idea and we chose one of my favourites which was about a detective fighting a killer clown that was scary as hel but it made it more awesome.

After watching the movie I decided to go on a walk well run by myslefe yes I'm a fast gamer and while one my run I found a female robot who looked to be lost and broken I mean she was still moving but in a way like she was injured.

Help, help me please. The said to me in pain which meant she was half human and can have emotions.

Okay I'll help you miss. What's your name? I asked.

Mayer, Mayer the robot. she answered.

Okay well my name is OnGoing, OnGoing The Gamer. I replied.

I picked Mayer up and took her back to my house and when we got there I called a machanic for help.

ONGOING THE GAMER X WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING. My mum yelled out loud.

What does it look like I'm helping this poor girl out. I replied.

Look son you're 15 years old you can't just bring in a stranger like that. My mum said.

Okay mum I know you're in your early 50's and all that but you don't need to act like a grmpy old lady all the time. I said with a cheeky laugh.

First off all A I'm 35 years old young man and B I still see you got the cheeky personality you're known for. said my mum all annoyed.

Meanwhile a woman was walking torwards a prison.

Hello my name is Goldar I'm here to see the police captain that arrested Dr Jack Shifter. said Goldar

The officer led her to the captain's office to have a chat with her.

Oh hello pretty lady what can I help you with. asked the captain.

Goldar didn't like it when people flirted with her because she was not here for that.

My name is Goldar and I'm here to ask you what do you know about Dr Shifter? Goldar asked.

He's a mad man that wants to kill all gamers but the one he says he want's to kill the most is a half human half gamer hybrid named OnGoing The Gamer. answered the captain.

That just got Goldar's attention when she heard my name.

Can you tell me about this OnGoing The Gamer? asked Goldar.

I'm sorry I don't know anything about him and judging by the way you said his name you sound like you want help Jack to kill that kid. said the captain.

Damn you're good at knowing what people are up to. said Goldar.

I'm a Police captain it's my job and even though you're hot as hell I can't risk my job for that so get the hell out while you still can before I put in a cell. The Captain explained while giving a cocky smirk on his face.

Okay but before I go would you like to see a magic trick captain? It's really good.

Goldar got her magic ready.

I TOLD YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FREAKING OFFICE NOW. The captain yelled

Goldar then started doing some magic scareing the captian while screaming because he saw monster because of her magic and then she killed him with a spell.

Goldar then exit the office and walked off.

Oh by the way your captain died of a heart attack I think you should find a new one before things get worst. Goldar said to the woman at her desk.

Goldar went over to the cells to look for Shifter and found him.

Hello Jack it's been a long time.