Chapter 4 Robots attack

Mayer was about to take me back home but then all of sudden robots came out of nowhere and started attacking the town and Mayer was not going to let them get away with it.

Hey OnGoing you want to help me take down these evil robots? Mayer asked me.

What are you crazy? I mean I don't do that much fighting. I explained.

Then Mayer put me down and gave a wooden sword.

Well it's a good thing I held onto this power sword. Mayer said.

Okay let's take down some evil Robots. I said.

Me and Mayer got to taking down the machines.

Don't mind just an evil killer robot going on a long stroll. Said one of the machines before I came out of nowere and destroyed one of his arms.

AAAAAAA YOU PEACE OF CRAP I'LL STOMP ON YOU LIKE A RODENT. The Robot exclaimed.

I was losing my balance and kind of struggling because I had no training using this type of sword. well what else were expecting from me being perfect I'm not perfect at all no one is so of course I'm going to have problems.

Hey OnGoing there's one more Robot on the building over there. Mayer said pointing up top.

Well what are we waiting for let's get up there. I said.

Mayer picked me up and we got up to the roof and the killer robot turned around.

Oh god not you again my arm is still off because of you. said the Robot.

I walked to the robot that was trying it's best to balace but a gave a light kick.

YOU ASS HOLE! shouted the Robot as it was falling.

All the Robots were taken care of.

Hey Mayer I can really go for some Pizza Rolls right about now. I said.

Yeah I can go some food as well I mean I may be a robot but I'm half human as well. said Mayer