Chapter 10 Motel

Meanwhile we stopped at a motel to rest for the night.

Okay I'm going to get some food for us so see you later. I explained

Oh god please be safe and don't get into fights. said Jenny.

Jenny look I'm 15 you're 16 and I got powers I mean yes they are not strong powers but still I'll be fine. I said.

Look OnGoing you may have powers and I don't but I'm still a better fighter than you so please don't do anything reckless. said Jenny.

Okay fine I'll be back in a few minutes. I said

I left the motel to get some food and even though I was doing that I was mostly out there to think about what to do about the situation that me and my friends are in we can't just keep running becuase we'll just be delaying their victory by doing that.

HEY KID! Someone yelled out loud.

I couldn't see him anywhere and I kept looking around.

I'm right here. said the person.

I turned to the voice and it was a police officer.

Um Hello. I greeted.

Are you OnGoing The Gamer? the officer asked.

Uh yes. Why? I asked.

Well you're under arrest. said the officer.

This shocked me because what did I do.

Wait for what? I asked.

For being the most cool guy in town. said the officer.

I was standing there confused why would there be a fan of me not a lot of people know me.

WAIT SECOND. YOU'RE ONE OF SHIFTER'S SOILDERS ARN'T YOU.

Oh shit you figured it out oh well time to destroy you now. said the soilder.

I dodge his attack and just knocked him out with a single punch and called the police about what happened and they told me that they can't Shifter and Goldar anywhere.

A few hours later I got back from the shop and went into the motel and Jenny looked a bit angry at me.

You said you'll be back in a few minutes but you were gone for 3 hours. said Jenny.

Look no fight happened it's just someone dressed as a cop tried to kill me but all his attacks were just throwing random stuff at me. I explained.

Jenny was calmer when she heard that.

Look I'm going to pass out watching TV let's see waht's on. I said