•1•

[ best friends #1 ]

"god, I think I really need to lose some weight. I look like a whole damn pig."

"squirrel jisung, you look like a whole damn squirrel. And I think it's cute."

the latter simply scoffed and continued stuffing the half finished meal in front of him into his mouth.

"if the food would be good, at least" the navy blue haired boy mumbled and watched his best friend leaning comfortably back in his seat.

he didn't saw the male often anymore, since he was really busy, so he was secretly enjoying it to spent some time with him. but the grumpy person he sometimes was, he wouldn't admit.

"you're so hoggish honestly." the blonde haired male chuckled and began to impersonate him while eating.

he was so in his element that he almost threw all plates plus the vase with flowers from the table. "as long it's food you don't even care where we eat and please don't forget that I'm the one treating you, ji."

"wow you're personality changes in like 0.01 seconds, should I get worried? at first I'm a cute squirrel and now I'm a hoggish pig"

the slightly older male grabbed onto his friends wrist harshly to stop him from ruining the whole table.

"by the way, can't you put these off?" he pointed at the others black face mask and then back to his hat and his way too big sunglasses. all in all the male just looked ridiculous.

the other simply shook his head as no and watched still amused how his friend was still munching on his food and looked adorable cute.

"why did I even agree to go out with you lix?"

"hey! you missed me!"

"I would miss you if you would look like a normal person, I feel like I'm with some gangster." jisung stated daringly and shook his head at his best friend.

felix sighed on time before he put his hat, mask and glasses off hesitatingly and layed them beside his already empty plate on the table.

"but if someone recognizes me, it's your fault. and you dare to nag about it later you squirrel numskull headass "

"yah!" the navy blue haired boy stood up in the matter from seconds just to smack the other hard on his head. but felix saw it coming and ducked in time, letting jisung hit the wall instead.

"bro what the fuck!" jisung groaned while holding his aching hand and letting out more overdramatic noises to express his pain and make the other feel guilty. "from all of ridiculous names you ever called me, this is definitely the worst one!"

felix just smiled sheepishly at him. "I don't care, at least I'm totally rich and famous and everyone loves me." he then sticks his tongue and jisung returns the childish behavior.

if you wouldn't know them you would never guess that they are actually close to turning legally adults. but guess what ? they are.

"you're just disgusting" jisung let out and turned his attention back to his food, collecting the last pieces of leftovers with his chopsticks.

well honestly speaking, of course jisung didn't thought he was disgusting. he was rather jealous of his best friend but also happy that he managed to reach something in his life at an comparable young age.

and while is friend was getting more popular with the time and even had his own security guards, jisung had to work a lot just to finance school.

and his friend here didn't even had to go to school anymore. he was too busy anyways and if he went, he always had a big ass crowd clinging on him like dust one your transparent phone case.

"come one, you can't deny that I'm cute." The blond haired male leaned other the table and gave his best friend these irresistible puppy eyes.

but sadly, he just got pushed away.

it would be always like his. the teasing and mocking the same like always, even though they didn't spent much time together anymore.

"tzzz. anyways..." jisung let his chopsticks drop on the plate loudly making the other flinch and holding his hands in front of his heart.
"do you have any shootings next weekend?"

"hm...let me just check." after pulling out a little notebook out of his pink cardigan he sighed loudly. "I'm sorry ji but sadly yes."

"WHAT?" the other shouted loudly with wide eyes but only got a hand clasped over his mouth.

"god jisung. I told you your a numskull headass. do you really want to draw everyone's attention?"

"h camnwh breazzeh!!!"

"what?" felix pulled his hand away immediately and frowned his brows.

"I. said. I. can't. breathe." jisung stated and let a long pause after every word just to stare daggers into felix skin.

"you're even more dramatic than hyunjin..."felix mumbled while rolling his eyes and staring at the furious squirrel in front of him. sometimes he questioned why they were friends in the first place. but then he remembered his love for his friend.

"hyunjin? who's this?" jisung frowned "one of your arrogant millionaire friends to flex with?"

"in fact yes."

"not even surprised." jisung shook his head but then he got remembered about what he was so sad just some minutes ago.

"I thought we would spent our 19 birthday together...it really sucks having a model as best friend."  the blue haired boy pulled an sad face, making the other smiling on his cuteness.

"well we CAN spent our 19 birthday together. And we will. I know how important it is to you!" felix exclaimed and hit his fists on the table a bit to enthusiastic. "I have a plan!"

"okay. okay. lemme hear."

"I have one important shooting at saturday and I can't decline it. so just go with me. I will treat you an americano for the meantime and you can after you waited for me and adored my gorgeous beauty and asked yourself why you aren't as beau-"

"make to your point you narcissist ass." Jisung stated slightly annoyed.

"okay okay. calm down! so after the shooting we could go eat in a restaurant or wherever you want and after that we could go to mine and make one of our old movie nights with popcorn and pillow forts. for the old times. you know? and when we can wait together till midnight comes that unveils the truth."

felix was totally hyped for his plan and clapped his hands exited. jisung would actually love to continue mocking and teasing his friend but honestly speaking: he was happy to happen to spent time with felix.

and especially at his 19 birthday. the day that is one of the most important and most decisive days or better nights in the life of one person.

the day when your soulmate gets revealed.

jisung couldn't surpress a bright smile this time.

"deal!"