•10•

[new job]

"you said you would find a solution , not you would make it any worse." jisung complained as he got picked up after school by his best friend and entered a large building.

"this is a good solution, you loser, don't complain." felix just shook his head and pulled the nagging boy with him.

"how should I be more polite if you keep insulting me?" jisung asked in an annoyed tone and rolled his eyes.

"shut up and be grateful. but you got a point. somehow."

"but please tell me how working for minho can solve my problem. and why even him?"

"let me correct you. you won't necessarily work for him. you work at his company. so you'll often see him and maybe have to be around him quite some time but you don't really work for him."

"I still don't like him though"

Felix hit the others head "You're the most stubborn person I know."

jisung answered to that with big puppy eyes while squishing his own cheeks. "but you still love me."

"bah go away." felix pushed him teasingly away and continued walking after he stopped in front of a room.

"so listen, you will have to work here 3 hours after school okay?  the rest is gonna be explained to you." felix shortly explained before ruffling his friends head again, before slowly walking away. "oh and don't mess it up,squirrel!"

jisung just scrunched his nose and shout a "shut up" back at his friend while standing unsure in front of the door. hesitating to open it.

he then decided to open the door and walked inside the room.

the room was rather small, just big enough for a desk and some shelves. the walls were filled with photos of models from the company, many of them being minho as well.

jisung couldn't lie, the man looked so gorgeous in this pictures and his guilt began growing too and-

why was he thinking this way suddenly? he couldn't let his unnecessary hate drop just because he did something dumb and felt miserable for it.

"Han jisung, it is?" a female voice asked in a high pitched voice, giving jisung a headache.

"y-yeah." the blue haired boy fake smiled and walked towards the desk.

"so...I heard your friend got you this job here." the woman chuckled in an attempt of being funny but Jisung remained expressionless and stared at her.

"seems like it. what do I have to do?"

"will we see lee Felix more often here as well?" The woman asked ignoring the males question  in front of him.

jisung just got an even worse headache. why were all these people crushing on his best friend? and the woman definitely had heart eyes and a dumb smile.

"I think he's quite busy actually. and he also isn't available." jisung answered with a tight lipped smile and saw the woman's smile drop and disappointment showing while she rearranged the stuff in front of her.

"isn't available? are you two a c-"

jisung didn't want to deal with this anymore and even tho he was the one in need he got annoyed more and more.

"would you nicely now tell me my tasks?"

the woman looked a bit displeased and twisted her mouth but eventually looked up and faked an awful sweet smile.

"you have luck that the last intern assistant got fired from their job, so you gonna earn quite a good amount. But since you just work some hours after school, it's of course a little less.", she started speaking and handed the male some files.

"here are all important appointments from the main models at our company. just make sure they get to their shooting rooms and appointments at the right time. While they have appointments you're gonna help some stylists to sort the outfits and get them ready. Oh and we have two smaller company buildings some blocks away from here, so you eventually have to drive to these buil-"

jisung slowly got a headache from all the information he just got and interrupted her in an annoyed tone. "how am I gonna drive there? Do I look like I have a license?"

The woman leaned back in her seat and crossed her arms, also annoyed from the nö new employee. "If you don't wanna work here, you can just leave the room"

jisung just narrowed his eyes and looked at her again. He needed the job, even when he didn't have the nerves to put up with this annoying woman right here.
"Where do I have to go now?"

"Look on your files, it should stand there." she motioned with her head towards the big green folder under his arms.

"Thanks" the blue haired boy mumbled under gritted teeth and opened the door, but stopped when the high pitched voice called him again.

"Just for your information. You're mainly gonna work for two models here, just so you know."

jisung noted it in his head but left the room without turning around and slammed the door shut.

One good thing hold it. If he would mainly be the sklave for two people, then his chance to avoid Minho immediately grew.

Except he had no luck at all

Or except it's coincidence

———————-

Jisung quickly found his first room he had to go to and thanked all gods above that the person who was sitting there, getting his make up done, wasn't minho.

It was a person he hasn't seen before, but could remember seeing his face on some pictures hanging in the hallways.

He had dark brown hair and a sharp and prominent chin and jawline. All in all he looked a bit intimidating and tried to avoid to look at his scary face.

A person at the side of the room immediately waved jisung towards his direction and explained him his tasks.

He just had to put some clothes and accessories in order and in fact it was very boring, but better paid than his work at the café.

"Mr.Seo? Are you done?" a employee asked and the small male nodded his head and stood up.

This made Jisung snap his head and narrow his eyes. Seo? He could swear that seemed familiar but he couldn't catch on.

He just brushed it off and continued working some hours more, till he was done.

He was somehow surprised when he got a message from Felix, telling him he would come to pick him up. Wasn't this boy always busy and complaining that he wasn't his personal driver, whenever he asked him to pick him up after school.

And he wasn't the only one being surprised, when the blonde male was standing in the doorframe to the shooting room.

"Took you long enou-" Jisung began to mumble but was cut off by a high screech.

"Lixie?" jisung turned his head and saw the model with the sharp chin walking towards Felix totally surprised.

Hm well, they were both models so maybe they were friends?

But he was even more surprised when the shorter male tackled the younger in a tight hug and was getting kissed on one cheek in return.

"Changbinniiee."

Now it finally clicked in his mind