•3•

[ bratty behaviors ]

"hey! uhm... could you maybe take my shift as well today? I have something important to do and I-"

one of jisungs co-workers, at the bar he was working at currently came to him with this pleading smile. he already knew the male wanted something from him.

"yeah sure, don't worry! have fun whatever you're planning to do, I'm seeing you next week then." jisung assured with set smile and waved his co-worker bye.

"this lazy-" jisung began mumbling under his breathe while picking up his work clothes again and walking behind the bar.

he was just happy to finally go home but on the other hand he didn't have anything against extra money because he really needed it. like really really needed it and he couldn't ask felix for money all the time.

he knew that the rich male didn't have a problem with giving his friend money but it simply didn't feel right to use someone like this.

there were quite some people in the bar at this time, making jisung quite uncomfortable but he brushed it off, since he couldn't let himself seen like this.

to be honest his mind wasn't even really at work since days. he had been so unfocused since he met up with felix.

because his 19 birthday was just tomorrow and he was getting more and more nervous with the time.

jisung was somehow a hopeless romantic but he would never really show it to anyone. on the other side he didn't want to get his heart broken. because there was one question that played in his mind again and again.

what if he isn't enough for his soulmate? I mean soulmates are supposed to understand and love each other unconditionally but who would want to be jisungs soulmate?

he was just a broke high school student with no plan of his life or future, who was lying home all day when he wasn't working and watching cartoons and conspiracy theories about aliens.

"two shots please!" the voice of a person that was seated at the bar snapped jisung out of his thoughts.

"coming!" he shouted without looking up at the person and placed two shot glasses with transparent alcoholic liquid on the counter.

"thank you." the friendly voice answered and jisung just hummed something as an answer and turned back.

he wasn't really interested in the people at the bar at all, so he continued with wiping the counter or put some glasses into the cuppord.

but once he heard a name that made him interested in the conversation of the two strangers, he didn't even bother to look at.

"....... lee felix why?"

"ah, yes. I also know him. don't know what to think about him though. he's pretty good on what he's doing, but I know I'm better."

"minho, stop being such a narcissistic ass for once, please."

"okay,okay fine. but what's now this interesting thing he told you? not that I'm actually interested though."

"he got this one big offer from this rich ass company, you always wanted to model for. remember? It was something with L or i don't know but that doesn't matter."

jisung could hear this 'minho' gasping upon hearing the words from his friend.

"what? wow... I didn't know he's that popular already..." there was an somehow jealous undertone in his voice. so this minho guy also seemed to be a model.

"yes, crazy right. but you know what? he declined and went for an way more unknown company. he could've make so much money, it's crazy."

jisung frowned upon hearing this. felix didn't mention anything about an important offer and he knew him well enough to know that the male was basically hunting for money. why would he just decline it?