•11•

[say sorry]

Jisung didn't even know why he was there again in the first place third-wheeling but maybe he was just too kind hearted.

he was sitting in the cafeteria of the company with Felix and his boyfriend or whatever he wanted to call it. Oh right, his soulmate.

he was happy for them sure, but it was disgusting having to look at two males feeding the other their food and staring at each other lovingly.

so in the end he began making some homework at the desk beside theirs and was breaking his head over these math equations.

but his head snapped up when he heard someone enter the room.

and immediately hid it when a specific person, he kind of wanted to avoid but also wanted to say sorry to, came in.

he prayed that the older hadn't noticed him and began building a book fort with his math book and some other folders and books.

Soon the blue haired boy was sitting in a castle of books, it must look like he is whether insane or a hopeless nerd but he didn't care.

Minho on the other hand, saw him the minute he came in. Even tho he wondered what the male was doing there.

"you're not gonna avoid him HAN JISUNG!" an a-bit-too-loud-for-jisungs-taste voice whisper-yelled suddenly from behind, making the boy flinch and all books fall from the desk.

"you damn idiot, I can handle things myself!"
jisung hissed picking the books up from the bottom but also hitting his head on the table in the attempt.

"I can see that" felix chuckled while shaking his head.

„Go back to your soulmate" jisung was now glaring at him and shooting daggers with his eyes but just got a hand put in front of his mouth and a pair of eyes on his, that glared dangerously back.

"shut the fuck up and talk to your favorite enemy" he then walked back to his table with changbin and jisung opened his eyes wide in surprise, along with his mouth.

his best friend? not telling his crush that he's his soulmate? and... suddenly where was another thought coming into his mind

if he knew that Changbin was his soulmate that meant he saw his sign and this again could only mean...he saw his bare back. well this could mean much but Jisung immediately put a smirk on his face, while forgetting that he had his own problems.

the navy blue haired boy glanced through the cafeteria just to notice the targeted male sitting at the opposite from the room.

he furrowed his eyebrows, so was he ignoring him? avoiding him? probably yes and he was probably deserving it. sighing one more time he slowly stood up and made his way hesitatingly towards the other male.

minho lifted his head in surprise upon seeing a squirrel in front of his desk. And this squirrel was totally panicking now.

what should he do? apologizing, right? why again? because he screamed at him. because he was mean without any reason in it. and it was weighing him down this last days if he was being honest with other himself.

"I-I'm" minho raised and eyebrow waiting for the younger to go on. "so....I'm s-so....s...."

"I'm...Jisung!" the sudden screaming made minho flinch a bit and leaning back in his seat confused. "yeah, I acknowledged that. I don't think you came here to say this?"

"I did...and..." his eyes were going through the whole room. why was it so hard to apologize? To break his own ego just for once?

but his gaze then switched to Minho's shirt

the shirt was loose fitting and had his first  three buttons undone exposing the older's collarbone.

it made jisung unconsciously gulp but he couldn't stop staring when his eyes went up to his face and meeting his eyes.

"oh... so you came just all the way to enjoy the sight?" minho smirked amused as he caught the younger even tho he was confused at his actions.

"what the hell do you think?" jisung shouted and stomped his foot but immediately stopped when he remembered why he was even here and also saw the disappointed look in minho's eyes.

"Minho..."

"Here" the older pointed at a chair "sit down, you look like your'e about to collapse."

And it was right, he was about to, so he sat down. But being on eye-sight with him didn't help either.

"I'm sorry." he finally confessed what he wanted to say and the older honestly looked taken aback by that.

"You're sorry? You?" It almost sounded like an insult but he managed to somehow stay calm and go on. "y-yes...I am."

"for?"

"everything?"

"define everything"

sighing jisung finally looked up. Why did he make it so hard for him to apologize?
"for being so mean and screaming at you. for being an total idiot. for insulting you without any reason to it. for being a fool and for-"

"hey" he flinched slightly when he felt a warm hand over his own on the table "it's okay. I'll forgive you"

"what?" he didn't dream right? blinking five times the student simply stared at the male opposite of him.

"it really took you some overcoming saying all this, am I right?" The model chuckled amused while stroking his hair back with his free hand .

now also jisung had to chuckle softly and it was probably the first genuine smile the both shared. he was honestly relieved that it went so smoothly.

"why are you here in the first place? I see you with felix, it's not his company though" minho went on and continued the conversation casual. It's not like the boy in front of him seemingly hated him until a few seconds ago.

"oh...about this...I work here?"

"I thought you work on this bar?" minho now asked, raising a brow at the other male.

"...I need more jobs than just one..." the latter answered while his eyes wandered down since he was a bit embarrassed and ashamed.

money hasn't always been a problem but his family somehow got into problems,meaning he has to pay everything for school himself .

But there he was, sitting across a famous and rich model. And maybe that's what did frustrate him so much about minho, he had money and was absolutely ethereal and he wasn't.

at least in his opinion

"what happened to that café you were working in?"

"YAH! You wanna die?" jisung shouted loudly at the older and shot him a death glare, before he mentally face palmed himself and opened his mouth to apologize.

But to his surprise, Minho just giggled.

"calm down, baby."

jisung immediately squinted his eyes but could feel his cheeks heat up at the teasing. that's also when he noticed that Minho's hand was still lying down on his, in order he got even redder.

"just kidding, just kidding. but I'll see you around here?" with this last words he stood up and just left a puzzled jisung back. "bye bye"

WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THAT?