•2•

[ best friends #2]

"a bit more to the right...yes! perfect!... you're doing great...and one look into the camera...perfect...yes! absolutely beautiful! these are going to look amazing!...okay!and one last time please! okay fine, thank you! we did amazing work today!"

minho stepped out of the room after thanking the photographer and made his way to the changing room.

he was really exhausted , he had three different shoots at three different places today and his manager was simply annoying and nagging all the time.

he couldn't wait for finally leaving this place. he took a quick shower at the place and walked back into his changing room with a towel around the waist.

he would have fallen backwards to the ground, hadn't there been a wall right behind him to fall against instead.

"have you never heard anything anything about knocking? you're insane, I'm gonna die one day." minho shook his head and placed one hand on his chest.

"you should've seen your face." his friend on the other hand looked amused and stood there starring bluntly at minho's we'll build figure.

"hyunjin, get out! and stop staring at me like a pedophile. I know I'm hot. now get the fuck out before I lose my mind!" minho began to shout at his best friend, in an attempt to look intimidating.

"come on, it's not like I've never seen you naked. we basically know each other since the day of our birth. I mean it's not like we're best friends or something." hyunjin began to ramble  while still staring at his best friend to provoke him.

minho just sent him an deathglare as a warning before he began to put his cloth on. he knew how stubborn hyunjin was and to be honest be also didn't really mind.

while minho let hyunjin face his bare back , the latter had obviously the perfect sight on his back. he let his eyes slide over his muscular back (not in a weird way) till it landed on his left shoulder blade.

the shoulder blade there a dark symbol was deeply anchored in his skin. the symbol he had since his nineteen birthday.

it was kind of simple. a black small rose.

"did you find your rose yet?" hyunjin questioned with an ironic undertone since he exactly knew how his friend thought about this whole soulmate thingy.

expectantly he just earned a cold glare. "if you came for your shitty talk,you can go." minho stated and grabbed his bag and all things he had with him and headed out of the building.

"you can't tell me that you aren't interested at all who it is." the dark haired male raised an eyebrow while opening his car door on the driving side.

"I'm driving." minho shortly stated while snatching his friends keys out of his hand and seating himself in front of the steering wheel.

"...this is my car. I'm not your car slave."

"something like this doesn't exist, now move your ass into the passenger seat."

hyunjin growled lowly but obeyed his friend in the end.

"and no I'm not interested. like you can't tell me you honestly believe in this mystery." minho chuckled and began driving off the parking lot, towards their favorite bar.

since hyunjin stayed quiet , minho glanced at him with an sharp gaze. "don't tell me you found your 'soulmate'. I'm he already poisoned your mind."

"don't be such a brat. can't you believe in love once." hyunjin rolled his eyes and crossed his arms in front of him and poured like a little child.

minho gasped at this statement. "what happened to 'I'm never gonna trust anyone ever again' ? you cried like 3hours over this idiot that let you alone for this other loser."

"you really can't grant me anything."

"it's not like I would be jealous that you're letting yourself get your heart break again. but don't come crying to be again. I'm done with your shit."

"such a supportive friend." hyunjin grumbled. "he's different."

"heard that phrase at least a thousand times."
the dark brown haired male then drove into an familiar side street and parked it a few seconds later. but both stayed in there for some seconds , still talking to each other.

"I just know that he's different."

"was it one of your random hook ups that you discovered it or-?" minho started of but was quickly interrupted by his confused friend.

"discovered?huh?"

minho just groaned at his friend for not catching up. "that he's your supposed soulmate or whatsoever."

"I don't know yet. he's still 18. but I secretly hope it." hyunjin admitted while smiling like crazy.

minho just shook his head again. how could hyunjin be possible so naive to think that some random person he had a crush on would actually like him back and even be his soulmate?

and added to this he seemed absolutely whipped. and this was a rare sight.

minho knew him for long enough to know that he never saw him smiling like such a maniac and he felt sorry that his friend got his mind poisoned from that person. whoever it was.

real love is just delusional

"come on, I had a long day, I came here to drink and not to talk about any of your 1000 crushes." with that minho got out of the car slightly annoyed and waited for his friend to join him.

"pf. at least I'm better than you." hyunjin mumbled but loud enough for minho to hear it.

"excuse me?"

"you can't even go three meters without flirting with someone."

"hey! my standards aren't sunk that low. and the people are flirting with me okay? what can I do that I was born so marvelous that everyone is literally eye-fucking me?"
minho scoffed while making his way slowly into the bar.

"you're so narcissistic, minhoe. i bet you , that you won't go through this evening without flirting with someone."

"bet."